You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 2

Swetten >> :

Can you tell me how to get to the library? :)

#import "#проспект Вернадского.ex4"
void Библиотека(double Регистратор); 
#import

The question is certainly a provocative one, but if anything ...

If I know the pivot points I will be able to trade without losses.

I've said it before, but nobody fucking listens. :) And then they ask. Did you read my question about launching a coin-shaped spaceship to the moon?

What's stochastic?

Maybe you wanted to ask about distribution? About white noise?

But notice, everyone is looking for EVERY pattern, but no one has even figured out what it is.

Is it possible to find something like that?

OK, let's go in from the other side, for the particularly shy like M, I'll redo it.

The answer to the question of how profit is made is probably already known to everyone. It's like there's a point difference. Take it as an end of the question. We get something like -

If I know ... I can do .... and then there's a difference in points.

I suspect that in place of the second ... everyone knows what to put in. So what does one need to know to be able to do it.

I'll be frank - it's already funny, some with such a clever look argue, use such clever words. But the task of formulating the question turned out to be impossible for almost none of these "corr referees". And the problem is that they are afraid to seem incompetent - like everyone here knows me as an expert, and I'll write that I do not know such a simple thing.

No one knows it. :))))))))

So there is nothing to be ashamed of, it's not ... :) .

Yurixx писал(а) >>

The question is certainly a provocative one, but if anything ...

If I know the pivot points, I can trade without losses.

There. A normally phrased question.

But to know these points, you have to define what the points are.

SProgrammer, I don't understand the point of your creating this thread.

The whole topic is expressed by literally one statement: "It is necessary to clearly formulate what we investigate and what we want to get as a result". All who need it have already come to this (albeit in different ways: someone set the task at once, someone moves by trial and error). What else is there to discuss? The only thing that can be seen in a topic like this is throwing mud at each other and empty chatter.

Why would anyone "feel free" to ask questions? Is someone going to answer them? I, let's say, have plenty of questions. I just do not see the point of announcing them (those who need it - will come to the same questions themselves) and even less to discuss methods of their solution (you have to think for yourself!!!). No, I am not against discussion! But if something is to be discussed with you - may be it is worth thinking that the subject should be of interest to everyone first of all, and then you should disclose it yourself?

With all due respect, I don't see the point in your current reasoning.

a question to research

SProgrammer >> :

I've said it before, but nobody fucking listens. :) And then they ask. Did you read my question about launching a coin-shaped spaceship to the moon?

What's stochastic?

Maybe you wanted to ask about distribution? About white noise?

But notice, everyone is looking for EVERY pattern, but no one has even figured out what it is.

Is it possible to find something like that?

OK, let's come at it from the other side, for the particularly shy like M, I'll redo it.

The answer to the question of how profit is made is probably already known to everyone. It's like there's a point difference. Take it as an end of the question. We get something like -

If I know ... I can do .... and then there's a difference in points.

I suspect that in place of the second ... everyone knows what to put in. So what does one need to know to be able to do it.

I'll be frank - it's already funny, some with such a clever look argue, use such clever words. But the task of formulating the question turned out to be impossible for almost none of these "corr referees". And the problem is that they are afraid to seem incompetent - like everyone here knows me as an expert, and I'll write that I do not know such a simple thing.

No one knows it. :))))))))

So there is nothing to be ashamed of, it's not ... :) .

SProgrammer, you have not answered my question. I have made it very clear. If I know how to identify and use patterns , I can earn $$$ and try to answer this "simple" question.

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

SProgrammer, you have not answered my question. I have made it very clear. If I know how to identify and use patterns , I can earn $$$ and try to answer me this "simple" question.

Clarification is required. Be more specific about what the terms in your question mean:

detect?
Use?

>> patterns?

Ask the question more specifically.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

a question to research

Sabluk, you look young.

>> did you get a tuck?

SProgrammer писал(а) >>
I've already sparred once - has everyone decided on their research questions?

As the right question is 50% of success.

I get the impression that many people don't know what they're looking for.

And it seems to me that there are not many questions about Forex.

It should be done simply by answering the question - what do I need to know to trade? What don't I know?

What is unclear? I will not become so impudent (even because of the sin :)) ) To say that everything is clear. But nevertheless - there is only a two-dimensional chart.

Yes, I've made up my mind. I've been following day and night for a year... searching... memorizing and comparing... and I finally found it... it was "easy and simple"... only now I get the meaning of "the chart has it all"... when i was the greenest, i bragged to a pro that i could gain ten pips every day and he said "can you gain it EVERY DAY?" it was interesting... once i stopped asking myself "can i do this" i started doing it...

i think that subconsciously the author is asking the right question, but i couldn't find the wording of the question... or is the question directed "to myself" and not to others?