First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 76

А можно полюбопытствовать?

Что используется в координатах ФП?

agreed that parrots, in pieces,
have already written somewhere about this

Vita >>:

договорились, что попугаи, в штуках,
уже писали где-то об этом

Where is it? It's hard to find without references.

I want to understand the idea. Can you repeat it or make it short.

It's confusing enough as it is.

Vita >>:

"валюта вдруг начала целенаправленное движение ко всем остальным?"

MTS - the mathematical theory of plum )))) OK, all is clear with you )))) Don't be angry if anything is wrong )))) It seems to be a bad fit ))).

А где? Без ссылок трудно найти.

Хочется мысль понять. Можно повторить или коротко.

А то и так всё запутано объясняют.

I can't remember the page number. The mathematician explained to me what he meant by catastrophe. I kind of got into it, but I don't really care about the phase. I have my own questions to him. And he has the right to call a trend whatever he likes.

Thank you.
I'll look for it.
Only the definition of FP was discussed in the "catch-up" thread, and - stalled...
Thought you'd moved on.

Hang on, I'll draw an indicator and show it here. It will definitely be more visual.
But I won't draw it in the story, I don't want to bother with pair synchronization. I will just run it for some time on the demo.

Doesn't the one above fit? Why not?

Why wouldn't it fit? I don't even know what it is. It doesn't look like indices, as they diverge from a single point.
And, of course, where do the arrows come from exactly where they stand.

Just indexes. All currencies are synchronised. From one point, as this point is user defined (any point).
The arrows are taken from the change in direction of the index. The method is simple - tangent :)

Nice picture.
Don't you consider a kiwi a major?