First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 82

Yes, I posted the answer just for those who are "in the know" and know the story.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Denis, well done! But I didn't expect it from you :)

No wonder, we know each other so little... :)))

PapaYozh >>:

Его текст с издевкой.
Но зачем тащить сообщение из глубин форума, если оно не представляет интереса? Ну в ветке "Юмор" поместил бы цитату и ответ, было б понятно.

Yeah. And voleg2's text, then, is a model of the post's relevance to the topic. And common sense as well.

Denis simply showed the absurdity of voleg2's statement. Exactly on the thread where it was. All to the point. And it is not too late. So that it won't be a problem for others like him.

All right. All right, everybody, let's flub - what's up. There's no discussion without it. But there is a difference between simply flooding (such as our correspondence))) and when you are deliberately bullied.

Why doesn't anyone praise my bunny in the picture about kindness?
Look closely - don't you recognise yourself in it?
No?
Not at all?

Oh, good for you, AlexEro! What a kind bunny!
P.S. I don't know where to put this link. Well, I will put it here: http://www.slon.ru/blogs/pikulev/post/255785/. Very interesting reflections of a practicing trader.

Mathemat >>:
Ай маладца, AlexEro! Какой добрый зайчик!
P.S. Вот и не знаю, куда эту ссылку вставить. Ну вставлю сюда: http://www.slon.ru/blogs/pikulev/post/255785/. Очень любопытные рассуждения трейдера-практика.

Digimaniac! )))))))))))

AlexEro >>:
Посмотрите внимательно - разве не узнаёте в нём себя ?
Нет?
Что, совсем нет?

He looks just like me! Pink and fluffy and with big ears. That's me.

timbo >>:

Просто вылитый я! Розовый, пушистый и с большими ушами. Точно я.

"I know my brother Kolya!" // Golden Calf

===

Every time I read Timbo's post, I want to exclaim like this.

What a hare! A real beast.

Mathemat >>:
Вот погодите, нарисую индюкатор и покажу тут. Это точно будет нагляднее.
Только в историю прорисовывать его не буду, не хочется возиться с синхронизацией пар. Просто прогоню его некоторое время на демке.

No one keeps a promise...

Svinozavr promised a "catch-up" thought refresher.

:(