First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 81

PapaYozh >>:

Честно говоря, Ваш сарказм непонятен и неуместен.

To be honest the reason for your outrage is understandable, but unfortunately it is misplaced.

PapaYozh >>:

Честно говоря, Ваш сарказм непонятен и неуместен.

What's not to understand? Comrade voleg2 was fouling in his post. He was blackmailing. Don't you get it?

Bravo, Orlov! For form, style and sarcasm. That's the way they are, you underdog, dreamer-brainiacs... They wanted attention for themselves.

Well, here's the attention. Let them enjoy...

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

What's not to understand? Comrade voleg2 was fouling in his post. He was blackmailing. Don't you get it?

I don't agree about the "blacked out" part.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Bravo, Orlov! For form, style and sarcasm. That's how they are, the underdogs, the dreamers-brainiacs... boobs. They want attention for themselves.

Well, here's the attention. Let them enjoy...

Or maybe he, Orlov, wanted to resuscitate the discussion?

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Honestly, the reason for your indignation is understandable, but unfortunately it is misplaced.

Remember, being rude doesn't make you a grown-up.

My sarcasm is a completely appropriate response to the post quoted.

PapaYozh >>:

А может он, Орлов, захотел реанимировать обсуждение?

I think his text speaks for itself. But it's not as obvious to you as it is to voleg2.

Well... whatever.))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I think his text speaks for itself. But it's not as obvious to you as it is to voleg2.

Well... whatever.))

His text with a sneer.
But why drag a post from the depths of the forum if it is of no interest? Well, in the "Humour" thread, a quote and an answer would be understandable.

Denis, well done! But I didn't expect it from you :)