First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 25

Grand >>:

Да вопрос именно сприбыльной торговлей, потому-что с программированием вопросов в принципе нет. Да здесь большинство таких кто уже что-нибудь да разрабатывал.

Yes, they develop in oblivion. They read in books about "analysis" and "forecasting", and then they go... And they develop these flawed models. Like religious fanatics - "the market must be predicted". You tell them "we do not need it", and they immediately respond with some nonsense - they defend their usual way of thinking. Although, someone will try something different. When they do, there will be one more successful trader. To me (and to the man with the yacht) plus points "in karma" :) I am sure the new successful trader will be grateful to us.

sever29 >>:
линии, бары, свечи... на что смотришь?

Lines are not informative. Bars and candlesticks are the same thing. Choose an informative chart. The main thing is the price range (lows and highs). The smaller is the timeframe, the higher is the "resolution". So get used to looking at the minutes.

sever29 писал(а) >>
lines, bars, candlesticks... what are you looking at?

He said, "to look at the current moment".

I just don't understand whether it's the 3rd or 7th digit :)

In another thread he wrote that system efficiency = profitability / cost of creating it.

So the logical conclusion (he gave up locs) is grider.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Yes, they develop in oblivion. They read in books about "analysis" and "forecasting", and then they go... And they develop these flawed models. Like religious fanatics - "the market must be predicted". You tell them "we do not need it", and they immediately respond with some nonsense - they defend their usual way of thinking. Although, someone will try something different. When they do, there will be one more successful trader. To me (and to the man with the yacht) plus points "in karma" :) Surely the new successful trader will be grateful to us.

By the way, lately I have been developing systems "without predicting which way to go". One of the last ones was studying series of losing and profitable trades. It was a long series because it is also one of the regularities. But no much positive results have been obtained so far.

ChachaGames >>:

Пипец... ни одного ответа нормального, я же не спрашиваю, что у Вас за система и как ей пользоваться, я и без вашей системы торгую себе очень даже прибыльно, просто раз вы готовы общатся на эту тему (уже общаетесь кстати), и даете такие серьезные заявления, а мне интересно расширить свой кругозор, можно же отвечать нормально! В идеале да/нет

1. Я Вас спросил, можете-ли вы благодаря своему методу предсказать дальнейшее развитие событий?

Если на первый вопрос ответ отрицательный, то:

2. Ваш метод спозволяет использовать любое развитие событий вам в пользу?

Просто да или нет?

I thought your questions were a bit disapproving, so that's how I answered :)

1. No, you can't predict;

2. Yes, whatever happens (well, except for very unlikely forms of price movement), I go with the market.

SergNF >>:

Он же ответил - "чтобы смотреть на текущий момент"

Я вот только не понял - на 3й или на 7ой знак :)

В другой ветке он написал, что эффективность системы = прибыльность / затраты по ее созданию.

Делаем логический вывод (от локов отказался) - гридер.

Who is a grider?

// A stunning illustration for me of how differently people can perceive text. Thank you for that!

Grand >>:

Кстати говоря я в последнее время и занимался разработкой систем "без прогноза в какую сторону". Одной из последних было изучение серии убыточных и профитных сделок. Именно продолжительных серий потому-что это тоже одна из закономерностей. Но покамись сильно положительных результатов нету.

Let's say you are already moving "not upwind". But you can go "downwind" altogether. What I mean is: the principle is correct. The subject of the application (money management instead of the trades themselves) is wrong.

ChachaGames >>:

Пипец... ни одного ответа нормального, я же не спрашиваю, что у Вас за система и как ей пользоваться, я и без вашей системы торгую себе очень даже прибыльно, просто раз вы готовы общатся на эту тему (уже общаетесь кстати), и даете такие серьезные заявления, а мне интересно расширить свой кругозор, можно же отвечать нормально! В идеале да/нет

1. Я Вас спросил, можете-ли вы благодаря своему методу предсказать дальнейшее развитие событий?

Если на первый вопрос ответ отрицательный, то:

2. Ваш метод спозволяет использовать любое развитие событий вам в пользу?

Просто да или нет?

Yes it's real - go for it :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Yes, they develop in oblivion. They read in books about "analysis" and "forecasting", and then they go... And they develop these flawed models. Like religious fanatics - "the market must be predicted". You tell them "we do not need it", and they immediately respond with some nonsense - they defend their usual way of thinking. Although, someone will try something different. When they do, there will be one more successful trader. To me (and to the man with the yacht) plus points "in karma" :) I'm sure the new successful trader will be grateful to us.

If the OrderSend function had an OP_Right trade, your posts would make sense, but when you open any order, you have to choose OP_BUY or OP_SELL, which implies that YOU and PROGNECT hope for the price movement in the right direction.

Pending orders! But there too - a STOP or LIMIT break or rebound .

If you sincerely believe that by opening a specific order you are NOT predicting, then .... the main thing is - sincerely!!!!!

About Graders - wrote. Even before you!!!!!! on this forum there were experiments with random opening of orders ... the main thing - sincerely!!!!!

And all the rest - slogans, not more. :)

Magnatis >>:

Скажем так, вы уже двигаетесь "не против ветра". Но можно идти вообще "по ветру". Что я имею в виду: принцип верный. Предмет приложения (управление капиталом вместо самих сделок) – неверный.

Cool, I would love this - a "no prediction which way" system and we manage the trade. I would like to know, do we manage the trade before it opens, after it opens or both before and after?