A trillion dollars - how much is that? - page 7

PraVedNiK >> :

I'm sorry zxc, you will see even more interesting things if you type gandalf_pro or Precipice advisor into Yandex / suggested by those trolls, the stableman and the lawyer, /

The main thing is to offer your own EA and place it in the Code Base, so that its analysts could analyze it in online Forex publications.

I have forgotten, I'm sorry, I've forgotten, I've forgotten:

sayfuji, wise, sab1uk, BARS, timbo, BAGOR, firemast, DFX, HIDDEN... :-о)

You forgot me.

>> cleanly beat 3 opponents / like kittens on the wall /,

Self-hypnosis is a great thing.

i wonder how much you don't respect yourself to keep copying others' poems while being hooted and spat upon.

you should go to the legal watchdog forum

Do not feed the trolls! (Why you again, huh?! =)

By the way, this forum, wonderful in its imperfection, also lacks the function to ignore trolls. =(

PraVedNiK, I will not enter into a discussion with you as I consider it an absolute waste of time, but at the same time I would like to say that the nonsense you have deigned to state in your post is distasteful to me, but I am not offended for the reason that it has no connection with reality.

PraVedNiK >> :

hello, grandpa frost

♪ your beard of cotton wool ♪

♪ you brought us presents ♪

3.14159 humpback

Mischek >> :

the sun disappeared into the clouds

>> there's an X in sunglasses.

sab1uk писал(а) >>
Your maths, however, is an A+ (or is it a 10?)...

when there are no arguments there is only hooting and hollering, what kind of self-hypnosis is Mr. Mischek talking about when I mentioned an internet search engine in my last post?

all the hip-hop guys checked in the "trullion" thread ? :-о)

wise >> :

Do not feed the trolls! (Why you again, huh?! =)

By the way, this wonderful forum in its imperfection, also lacks the function to ignore trolls. =(

There was a link to a forum that has such a function, there are about a dozen of the same self-honoring visitors every day, sorry,

But you have no idea / unlike the organisers of this forum / what WEB-marketing is.

a trillion trillion trillion scarlet roses

the righteous man has explosive diarrhoea

PraVedNiK >> :

Sorry, zxc, you will see even more interesting thing if you type gandalf_pro or Precipice Expert Advisor into Yahoo!

Oh, how interesting. How do you know about these counsellors? Keeping track of your guardians? Or was I right: all three are one and the same?

However, I didn't get lazy (thanks to me) and typed. Here's what Yandex gives out (you recommended typing in Yandex). And here is what Google has returned. I have not found any link to Expert Advisor. Shame on you for lying, eh comrade? Did you think I would not check? But I do not mind :)

I added the word Expert Advisor to the character you mentioned, and Google has found two links: the first one to CodeBase, and the second one leads to our forum, in the section "A Trillion Dollars - How Much Is It?

You're a liar, and you're making a fool of yourself. Not nice...

PraVedNiK wrote >>

Propose YOUR EA and post it in Code Base, then have it analyzed by online forex publications, after that, with honest ...

... :-о)

What a great, insightful phrase! And what a badge it ends with! This smiley gives more content to this phrase. Except that somewhere I've already heard that phrase and saw a badge. Three guesses where?!

Hint: In the posts of the other troll in your trinity : )