A trillion dollars - how much is that? - page 6

zxc >> :

What does this trillion American dollars actually look like?

It doesn't matter what it looks like, how much does it matter if it's yours or if you can only dream about it.

zxc >> :

Please ask the moderators to delete all the posts from the poems on page 3 onwards. Before that, the thread was absolutely on-topic, but the poems and beyond are nothing but flub and flam.

I hope nobody will have any objections to that :)

A very informative topic at MQL-forum - a trillion dollars on the football field, but some gentlemen are crying on the waistcoat, ========> that they have fucked up the whole forum))))))

PraVedNiK писал(а) >>

A very informative topic on the MQL FORUM - a trillion dollars on the football field, but some gentlemen are crying on the waistcoat, ========> that they trashed the whole forum))))))

Informative! Let it be known that mathematics is very tightly related to programming and topics like this contribute to a tangible representation of numbers.

Содержательная! Да будет вам известно, что математика имеет очень плотное отношение к программировнию, а такие темы способствуют ощутимому представлению чисел.

I agree, that's what I was going to say. But the shitty poems definitely have nothing to do with maths/coding. If only it had something to do with it, but it's just boring copy-paste of classics and contemporaries.

Why do you all feed this troll with your attention on a regular basis, huh?! It's what he lives for.

wise >> :
And why do you all feed this troll with your attention on a regular basis, eh?! It's what he lives for.

I answer: if you read this thread with an open mind, there was no smell of maths and coding herebefore the shitshow , but after the shitshow it turned out to be true,

that this so-called "troll" /with 150 posts, sorry, you have more of them/ - has outspoken 3 opponents /smeared them like kittens on the wall/,

After these opponents had run out of arguments, two troublemakers appeared on the forum as if by magic - one as usual, with a kotomatrix picture, the other - sorry, in recent years just - proKISSSS...

well, if kotomatrix pics are considered to be a norm on this forum:

Get the thief!

PraVedNiK >> :

I answer: if you read this thread with an open mind, there was no smell of maths and coding herebefore the shitshow , and after the shitshow it turned out,

that this so-called "troll" /with 150 posts, sorry, you have more of them/ - has outspoken 3 opponents /smeared them like kittens on the wall/,

After these opponents had run out of arguments, two troublemakers appeared on the forum as if by magic - one as usual, with a kotomatrix picture, the other - sorry, in recent years just - proKISSSS...

Well, if matrix photos are considered to be a norm on the forum:

Sorry PraVedNiK, I looked through your posts on the forum. And I saw a very interesting thing :)

It turns out that you are a support service for two trolls: 1) super programmer stud budimir and 2) lawyer Maximus_genuine. When these two comrades shit in any thread, as if by magic, you appear and start applauding them, and smearing what they left behind (do you like to dig in the manure?). Sometimes, when these trolls aren't flapping, then you yourself go into someone's thread to rant and rave.

Very interesting. It's even possible that this trio (the three nicks) are actually the same person...

More women arguing...others better stand back and listen...or go on about their business...

zxc >> :

Sorry PraVedNiK, I looked through your posts on the forum. I saw a very interesting thing :)

Sorry zxc, you will see even more interesting fun if you type in gandalf_pro in Yandex or Precipice Expert Advisor / suggested by these trolls horse and lawyer, /.

The main thing is to offer your own EA and place it in the Code Base, so that its analysts could analyze it in online Forex publications.

>> and you'll be discussing who's a troll on the forum, who is not. Even on this thread it's obvious you have a large company of undiscovered talents:

sayfuji, wise, sab1uk, BARS, timbo, BAGOR, firemast, DFX, HIDDEN... :-о)