Help a complete loser! - page 5

DDFedor >> :

Wah... almost got up from under the table... Dear, hopefully, Oleg, born in St. Petersburg in '83 (I predict that is...). I assume that you are the kindest person, but your kindness shouldn't turn into simplicity, which is worse than stealing. Try to ask questions correctly, a well-placed question is a BIG part of the answer (if not a complete answer). You are now reminiscent of the young lady who was hired and started pestering the programmer to be taught to work with the program, and you ask the question in such a way that you MUST help ... After that, you want to go without explaining anything, go into a blind defense that you will not get through ... for a long time ... You can continue to talk here in the same spirit, and will be useful (the soul rests on such branches ... just do not go too far ...) But it's better to temper your ardor ... The money you were promised or you promised yourself to earn - will not run away from you, so less fervor and more work (searching and digging) ... everyone was a beginner! Laughter is not the worst thing, the worst thing would be if after 10 repetitions of answering your question they would stop answering! "Share your experience and knowledge..." geez, how can an adult explain to a child "how to keep a balance" when they are learning to walk!??? The knowledge you are asking for is at a subconscious level and the knowledge that you have in your "mind" is too early to carry with you... The time will come and you will be loaded up with it... If you want to... Asking is also an art... If you are offended, I'm sorry... but the MARKET... he won't apologize... so... good luck! You're a good man! :)

Here's the picture: in red I marked the stocks I bought and then they disappeared from the trade

CAN YOU TELL ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING?

Alas... olegspb83

Your purchase (trade) was forcibly closed by the server. By so-called "stop out".

This means that the orders will be closed when the balance of your account is less than the margin required by the trading conditions of your brokerage company.

olegspb83 >> :

Here is a picture: in red I have marked the shares I bought and then disappeared from trading

>> CAN YOU TELL ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING?

olegspb83 >> :

Your purchase (trade) has been forcibly closed by the server. On so called "stop out"

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT??? And how does the server choose what to close and what not to close?

This means that positions are forced to close when the account balance is less than the margin required by your brokerage company's trading conditions.

In other words, you have opened too many positions. More than your deposit allows.

And usually the server chooses the largest lot and/or the most unprofitable position at the moment and closes it!

So you are told - there is not enough money to maintain an open position. It's margin trading, in case you didn't know.

sayfuji >> :
So you are told - there is not enough money to maintain an open position. It's margin trading, in case you didn't know.

If I understand correctly, you have to leave money in available funds to prevent this from happening?

Yes, I guess so.

Check with your brokerage company's technical support what the stop-out size is. And try to keep it in view of the fact that the current loss may exceed this size.

rid >> :

Yes, I guess so.

Check with your brokerage company's technical support what the stop-out size is. And try to respect it, taking into account that the current loss may exceed this size.

Thanks for the detailed explanation! Can you tell me why the purchase price of a stock changes upwards? I bought the shares at one price and the price changes after a period of time, usually after the shares have risen. Why does the price remain the same as the one I bought it for? I'm a real woodpecker, but I'm not sure about these terms and acronyms.

olegspb83 писал(а) >>

Thank you for the detailed explanation! Can you tell me why the purchase price of a stock changes upwards? I bought the shares at one price and the price changes after a period of time, usually after the shares have risen. Why does the price remain the same as the one I bought it for? I'm a real woodpecker, but I'm not sure about these terms and acronyms.

Dear Sir, you are our... Shit... being a peckerwood... don't be proud... if a man is lame, bald, stutters... everyone can see that... If you're a GIRL... I'll give you a hint... take a term you don't understand and use a search engine to find a definition or concept... If you don't start doing that, you'll remain an asshole... If this is your way of doing things, you will soon be understood... ...and you'll be understood... and it will be "scary".