Help a complete loser! - page 3

Gans-deGlucker >> :
Kolyan is a mythical trader's deity who takes deposits...

but he is to be shunned, not worshipped.

olegspb83 >> :

Why if a trade order is not closed the balance increases or decreases if the profit or loss is not considered as such until the order is closed?

The balance does not change. It is the equity that changes.

The balance changes only when the order is closed

arnautov >> :

The balance does not change. Equity changes.

>> Balance only changes when order is closed.

It's strange, but the price changes: I bought for one price and then it changes upwards, I don't understand? In general, it's all so complicated: not just buy at one price and then sell at a higher price if possible, or stay with nothing! That is all!

Please explain what a pledge means, means, what is the difference from the balance, the level (%).

olegspb83 >> :

It's strange but the price changes: you buy for one price and then it changes upwards, I don't understand? In general, it's a bit tricky: not to just buy for one price and then, if possible, sell at a higher price or stay with nothing! That is all!

I do not understand what a pledge means, what is the difference between the balance and the level (%).

See Forex Trading Acronyms.

Reshetov >> :

See The ABCs of Currency Trading

>> but he should be avoided and not worshipped.

1) How to do it? How do you dodge it?

2) I`ve already opened MT4 and found my shares that I`ve bought have disappeared from trade, as if they`ve been sold? It`s not the first time I`ve checked options, I haven`t checked EA`s possibility to trade? What is this all about? Share my experience and knowledge

olegspb83 >> :

I cannot afford to ignore it, but I will have to dodge it instead of worshipping.

1) How to do it? How do you dodge it?

2) What do I need more info about my trading robot? I've already checked it in settings, but I cannot trade my Expert Advisor, it is not my first time, I have checked EA's ability to trade. What is this all about? >> Share my experience and knowledge

I have a suspicion that you are an idiot.

olegspb83 >> :

2) Can you please tell me, I opened MT4 and saw that my shares that I bought disappeared from trade, as if they were sold? And it's not the first time? I looked in the settings there is no checkboxes in the ability to trade advisor? What is this all about? >> Share my experience and knowledge

Look at the transaction history to see what happened.

arnautov >> :

I almost choked on my tea.

arnautov писал(а) >>

+1

The circus is gone, but the clones remain)))))

I`m sure I`ve been mixing up ( slang is difficult to understand ( Martin and Uncle Kolya ), but I`m sorry. I`ve been trading on demo machines since the second day of my acquaintance with the market.

My brain is more important than clever thoughts, I can't do without it.

Lesta >> :

+1

The circus has gone away, but the clones have remained)))))

Of course I was confused at the beginning ( slang is difficult to understand ( Martin and Uncle Kolya ), but sorry - I traded on the demo just on the second day of acquaintance with the market.

My brain is more important than clever thoughts, I can't do without it!

Thanks to all for your help! They helped! Calling names is the easiest way to laugh, that's why we live like this, everyone thinks only of himself and paddles his own feet! Is it difficult to share your knowledge?

I'm asking normal people, not nerds: Can you please tell me: Please tell me, I opened MT4 and saw that my shares, which I bought, disappeared from the trade, as if they were sold? What is this all about? Share my experience and knowledge