Help a complete loser! - page 4

olegspb83 >> :

Thank you all for your help! You've helped! Calling names is the easiest way to get a laugh, that's why we live like this, everyone thinks only of themselves and paddles under themselves! Is it so hard to share your knowledge?

I ask normal people, not stuck-up people: Can you please tell me: Please tell me, I have opened MT4 and noticed that my shares, which I bought, have disappeared from my trading account, as if they had been sold? What is this all about? >> Share my experience and knowledge

Who told you that mt4 is discussed here?

mt4 you need to brainwash those people over there http://www.metatrader4.com/ru/forum/
>> and there are no normal people here so all we can offer you is kicks and punches.

olegspb83 >> :

Thank you all for your help! You've helped! Calling names is the easiest way to get a laugh, that's why we live like this, everyone thinks only of himself and paddles his own feet! Is it hard to share your knowledge?

I'm asking normal people, not stuck-up people: Can you please tell me: Please tell me, I opened MT4 and saw that my shares, which I bought, disappeared from the trading floor, as if they were sold? What is this all about? >> Share my experience and knowledge

I am interested in your message. Tell me more about your problems.

What shares you bought? When?

At what price? Where did you buy them? (in which brokerage house).

Open the window Deals HISTORY and see if there is anything there ?

Perhaps the traded contracts have expired. And the server deleted them. The June ones are just about to expire.

In fact, give us a picture of your current MT4 platform.

Let's have a look. We will advise.

"If you can't, we'll teach you. If you don't want to, we'll make you!" (humorous banter)

olegspb83 >> :

2) Can you tell me please, I opened MT4 and saw that my stocks that I bought were gone from the trading desk, as if they were sold?

If they were General Motors shares, that company has declared bankruptcy - removed from the stock exchange listings.

Reshetov >> :

If these were General Motors shares, that company has declared bankruptcy - removed from the stock exchange listings.

Careful, guys, careful! One little mistake by an inexperienced user led to such disastrous consequences :))

olegspb83 >> :

Thank you all for your help! You've helped! Calling names is the easiest way to get a laugh, that's why we live like this, everyone thinks only of themselves and paddles under themselves! Is it really so hard to share one's knowledge?

I`m asking normal people, not stuck-up guys: Could you please advise me: Please tell me, I`ve opened MT4 and noticed that my shares, which I bought, have disappeared from my EA, as if they`ve been sold? What is this all about? >> Share my experience and knowledge

Of course, calling names is easier. That is why I called them names.

But if a person in 2 weeks has not understood such a kindergarten, as opening and closing a deal, balance and funds, (those things which are learned by observing an open position on a demo account for half an hour), then what can we talk about here at all.

Reshetov >> :

If these were General Motors shares, that company has declared bankruptcy - removed from the stock exchange listings.

dropped out of DJIA and cisco took its place

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Reshetov >>:

If these were General Motors shares, this company has declared bankruptcy - removed from the stock exchange listings.

Has dropped out of the DJIA.

Up until a couple of years ago, this foul-mouthed shithole was referred to as "The World's Auto Industry Giant". Oh, how!

rid >> :

I am interested in your message. Tell me more about your concerns.

Which shares did you buy? When ?

Perhaps, the traded contracts have expired. And the server deleted them. The June ones are just about to expire.

"If you can't do it, we'll teach you. If you don't want to, we'll make you."

No, no, it's just a school holiday. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

rid >> :

I am interested in your message. Tell me more about your concerns.

Which shares did you buy? When ?

Perhaps, the traded contracts have expired. And the server deleted them. The June ones are just about to expire.

"If you can't do it, we'll teach you. If you don't want to, we'll make you."

maybe a stop or a take

For the author's information, it automatically triggers

Wah... almost got up from under the table... Dear, hopefully, Oleg, born in St. Petersburg in '83 (I predict that is...). I assume that you are very kind-hearted man, but your kindness shouldn't turn into simplicity, which is worse than stealing. Try to ask questions correctly, a well-placed question is a BIG part of the answer (if not a complete answer). You are now reminiscent of the young lady who was hired and started pestering the programmer to be taught to work with the program, and you ask the question in such a way that you MUST help ... After that, you want to go without explaining anything, go into a blind defense that you will not get through ... for a long time ... You can continue to talk here in the same spirit, and will be useful (the soul rests on such branches ... just do not go too far ...) But it's better to temper your ardor ... The money you were promised or you promised yourself to earn - will not run away from you, so less fervor and more work (searching and digging) ... everyone was a beginner! Laughter is not the worst thing, the worst thing would be if after 10 repetitions of answering your question they would stop answering! "Share your experience and knowledge..." geez, how can an adult explain to a child "how to keep a balance" when they are learning to walk!??? The knowledge you are asking for is at a subconscious level and the knowledge that you have in your "mind" is too early to carry with you... The time will come and you will be loaded up with it... If you want to... Asking is also an art... If you are offended, I'm sorry... but the MARKET... he won't apologize... so... good luck! You're a good man! :)