Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 20

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

IMHO - China is developing not because it has a "tightly controlled economy", but because there are safeguards in place to protect investment. Did they rise on their own? You will be surprised - the Americans and not only them (I do not mean the state, but the nationality of business) have invested a lot there. It is not difficult to guess that the owner of the enterprise receives the main income from the activity of the enterprise. The state receives only royalties in the form of taxes and duties + employment + professionals' salaries are spent inside the country, thus reviving related industries.

Good luck.

It is simple - what the Americans would do for 3,000 a month the Chinese do for 50. I do not know any Chinese billionaire, with such a growing economy. Chinese are just slaves of Americans, in terms of democracy it is even worse than in the former USSR.

Yes... China really is an amazing country.... They are slaves to all developed countries, just think how many global brands they produce while paying workers a penny and all under the watchful eye of the Party... So to speak, a pact between the government and the western aligarchs. But someday the Chinese government will have an imperial ambition bigger than Pupkin's... that's when the world will tremble...

FION писал(а) >>

I hope everyone agrees that the amount of money must be in line with the assets. If this balance is disturbed, the result will be a crisis. There is no need to make predictions.

It reminds me of the old joke about the island, three men, $100 and an aeroplane door... In case anyone hasn't read it.

FION >> :

It's simple - what the Americans would do for 3000 a month the Chinese do for 50. I do not know a single chinese billionaire with such a growing economy. Chinese are just slaves of Americans, in terms of democracy it is even worse than in the former Soviet Union.

That`s my point exactly. Except that there is a guarantee that whatever China has earned, the investor will be able to take back. It does not matter how true it is - it is important that investors have had no reason to have doubts so far. Oh, by the way, there are not only American businesses there, but also Russian and Ukrainian ones, for sure there are businessmen from other countries - so that your phrase could be slightly expanded ;) Like - the Chinese are slaves of the Americans, Russians, Ukrainians, etc. ...... Although the main turnover of course the Americans give - it is clear.

>> Good luck.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

That's my point exactly. But there is also a guarantee that the investor will be able to take back everything they have earned in China. It does not matter how true this is - what is important is that investors have had no reason to doubt it so far. Oh, by the way, there are not only American businesses there, but also Russian and Ukrainian ones, for sure there are businessmen from other countries - so that your phrase could be slightly expanded ;) Like - the Chinese are slaves of the Americans, Russians, Ukrainians, etc. ...... Although the main turnover of course the Americans give - it is understandable.

Good luck.

I highlighted the key words...

I messed up (

it wasn't the third movie, it was just the third part of the old first movie.

the third movie was announced but I don't know where to download it (

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Figar0 >> :

It reminds me of an old joke, about an island, three people, $100 and an aeroplane door... In case anyone hasn't read it.

That joke would only impress those who don't know about the size of bank reserves and have never tried to borrow more than to buy a washing machine.

1. a chrono would not be able to open a bank at all, as it has no assets of its own, much less be able to unrestrainedly take deposits and make loans. The international reserve requirement, if memory serves me correctly, is 8%. I.e. if the bank has 8 million, it may operate up to the volume of 92 million. After that it will stop even if there is a queue of those who want to deposit money and a second queue of those who want to take a loan. The current story about CDOs plummeting in value is exactly the result of banks trying to get out of this situation through external investment.

2. The whole scheme would stop after the first round as after the first round the financial genius has $105 of liabilities and only $103 of potential income, i.e. he is bankrupt. Theoretically, all of his subsequent bonds could still be pledged, but only at an ever-increasing discount. In practice, such a pledge would go straight to the garden.

timbo писал(а) >>

This gimmick can only impress those who don't know about the size of bank reserves and have never tried to borrow more than to buy a washing machine.

It's practically not a gimmick, but a method of giving birth to derivatives...

FION >> :

I don't know of any Chinese billionaires, with such a growing economy. The Chinese are just slaves to the Americans, and in terms of democracy it's even worse than in the former Soviet Union.

Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist. In 2007 China had 106 dollar billionaires - http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/chinas-billionaire-list-tops-100/story.aspx?guid={CF97875B-3E2E-4125-A246-4CBA1A5D8109}

Also in 2007, China had the second highest number of billionaires in the world - http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-12/31/content_6361786.htm

In 2009 the herd of billionaires thinned considerably, but this is a worldwide trend - http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2009-03/13/content_7574591.htm

FION >> :

So why are analysts and politicians pissing themselves if everything is so great? I just don't have the heart to argue and show statistics here on how fucked up everything is. Search rules.

Did I say everything is fine? These are just small examples of how the governments there are trying to soften things up for their citizens. Given that their government is no better than the Russian one, in Russia too we can expect lower gasoline prices, lower mortgage interest rates, special government loans with a 1% rate for those who can't pay their mortgages even at the reduced rate, lower prices on food and goods. Is it already or not yet?

Of course, 0.25% interest rate is no longer OK, 8% unemployment is very bad, cheaper goods are bad for the economy, i.e. everything is bad enough. But for specific people in specific countries it's not as bad as you might think.