[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 88

XenoX:

Greetings, I have a good TS, but it's not handy and you definitely need a signal for it.

The technical task is as follows.

I need a signal when the bar is closed and (new one appears) if the bar has crossed Simple Moving Average with period 20.

You can have a sound signal, but a text signal is necessary. A single sound will not be enough.

The hour bar should necessarily work. If other bars do the same, then it will be good.

Perfectly understand that we all are busy people, so as an incentive to work I can throw a mobile phone for 200 rubles. :) But only if I make sure that the indicator clearly works in accordance with technical requirements.

Alternatively, the signal may be triggered a minute or two before the bar closes. But it seems to me more complicated, so, in principle, it is not necessary.

If you think that the ToR is too complex, please write about it. We will think about how to simplify it.

alkeon:
I have tried overlaying MACDs on top of each other in MT. But there is a problem: the zero levels do not coincide.
You open the 1st MACD, drag and drop 2 more on it (having set the required parameters)

Hello, I have a question: Can an EA call a script for execution? If it is possible, how to do the following: When a certain total profit for an instrument is reached, e.g. 100 USD, the Expert Advisor calls the script to close all open positions for this instrument. Thank you very much in advance!

poruchik:
Open the 1st MAC D, drag and drop 2 more onto it (having previously set the required parameters)
It doesn't work. Each one will be scaled differently.

PGM5:
Hello, I have a question: Can an EA call a script for execution? If it is possible, how to do the following: When a certain total profit for an instrument is reached, e.g. 100 USD, the Expert Advisor calls the script to close all open positions for this instrument. Thank you very much in advance!

See here.

granit77:
It doesn't work. Each one will scale differently.

Visually, we cannot see the scalability. TF H1

top figure - the parameters are off the charts,

for the purity of the experiment lower one: 1. standard, 2 - +3 to all, 3 more + 3

Nas#$$t on the eye, saint dielo motu! (c)
If you measure the values at the intersections, they will probably be different.
You see, they are not connected to each other. You can put very different parameters to check and the awl will come out of the bag.

granit77:
Nas#$$t on the eye, saint dielo motu! (c)
If you measure the values at the intersections, they will probably be different.
You see, they are not connected to each other. You can put very different parameters to check and the awl will come out of the bag.

It is quite possible to solve by specifying the same highs and lows for all indicators.

Vinin:
It is quite possible to solve this by specifying the same highs and lows for all indicators.
Palliative. It's easier to write a new one.

granit77:
Palliative. It's easier to write a new one.

Not easier. Not enough buffers.