[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 92

Take 2)) Hello everyone.

Please write an indicator. Volatility channel. The principle of operation - the indicator calculates the volatility on a given TF for N (changeable parameter) of the last candles / bars. For example, the current volatility is 100. Then at the close of the next candle it will draw two points 50 points up and down from the centre of the candle. These points will create a "channel" at the next candle's close. Maybe it is already available in a ready-made form, who knows? Or pay a reasonable price for writing it.

arraga:

Take 2)) Hello everyone.

Please write an indicator. Volatility channel. The principle of operation - the indicator calculates the volatility on a given TF for N (changeable parameter) of the last candles / bars. For example, the current volatility is 100. Then at the close of the next candle it will draw two points 50 points up and down from the centre of the candle. These points will create a "channel" at the next candle's close. Maybe it is already available in a ready-made form, who knows? Or pay a reasonable price for writing it.

What is Volatility?

Vinin:

What is volatility?

In this context, a high is a low candle\bar.

arraga:

In this context, the high is a low candle\bar.

This option will not work

Files:
vinini_hl.mq4  2 kb

Vinin:

This option will not work

If you set calcbars for example to 200, it shows an incomprehensible result. In this case it should calculate the average volatility of the last 200 candlesticks but it seems to add up... So, for example, calcbars 10, the last 10 candles have values 50, 67, 76, 89, 33, 55, 33, 48, 65, 99... The average is 61.5, so the indicator on the 11th candle puts 2 points from the centre at a distance of 30.75.

arraga:

If you set calcbars for example to 200, it shows an incomprehensible result. In this case it should calculate the average volatility of the last 200 candles but it seems to add up. So, for example, calcbars 10, the last 10 candles have values 50, 67, 76, 89, 33, 55, 33, 48, 65, 99... The average is 61.5, so the indicator on the 11th candle puts 2 points from the centre at a distance of 30.75.

The wording has to be correct
Files:

Vinin:

The wording has to be right.

Thank you, that's just the way to go! ))))

Hello

Would you be so kind as to tweak the worthwhile Expert Advisor

I have a small request, I think it will take a few minutes for a programmer.

It is worth just adding two things to a simple EA.

EA http://files.mail.ru/N0D4UZ (ShockBar v.1.1.)

The Expert Advisor trades on the following principle: If a candle closes upwards, then buy with a take profit of 5 points, and vice versa.

If the price rolls back for example 50 or 5 pips, we open again until the price rolls back then take profit, this is the grid.

1 Momentum

To add to our EA a moving average, so as the EA trades along the trend, with the parameter to set a longer or shorter period.

2 Momentum

During a grid, the EA stops trading until the grid closes. So this is what I am interested in, to enable continuation of trading during the grid, with parameter on off.

It makes 300%, but with plum, and the plum is rare. Mostly when trend starts and this is what I want to do, is to make the plums less by moving average, i.e. by trend. I have noticed that i am losing when the trend starts, but i open trades against it.

I will be very grateful for the help and I think this EA will be useful for many people.

Hi.
I've been working on this project for a long time now.
I want to see the owl with pending orders and variable levels.

Regards.

/ The archive contains a decompile. This is forbidden - Mathemat/

Sharmuta:

Hello

Would you be so kind as to tweak the worthwhile Expert Advisor

I have a small request, I think it will take a few minutes for a programmer.

It's worth just adding two things to a simple EA.

EA http://files.mail.ru/N0D4UZ (ShockBar v.1.1.)

The Expert Advisor trades on the principle: If a candle closes upwards, then buy with a take profit of 5 points, and vice versa.

If the price rolled back for example 50 or 5 pips, we open again until the price rolls back then take profit - this is the grid.

1 Momentum

To add to our EA a moving average, so as the EA trades along the trend, with the parameter to set a longer or shorter period.

2 Momentum

During a grid, the EA stops trading until the grid closes. So this is what I am interested in, to enable continuation of trading during the grid, with parameter on off.

It makes 300%, but with plum, and the plum is rare. Mostly when trend starts and this is what I want to do, is to make the plums less by moving average, i.e. by trend. I have noticed that i am losing when the trend starts and trades were opened against it.

I would be very grateful for the help, and I think this EA will be useful to many people.

It's not my question, but I'll try to answer it -

2 Moment - I have made an opportunity ShockBar v.1.1 to trade in all directions simultaneously - the result was worse than expected, the EA earns a lot less and loses more often!

1 - I have attached two trend filters to my EA which can be used together or separately. The result is quite good ...

+ added trawl, added automatic lot analysis for stops and profits, added stop trade when max deposit is reached,

redesigned money manager and martingale (EA picks up open orders after triggering), added comments and sound signal...

There is also an opportunity to add a "Trading Session" - but there is little sense in this ...

At this stage, EA is on optimization (77 hours) and trades on demo accounts of five brokerage companies ....

If you are interested in my version of this EA - contact me via "personal".

P.S. For those who will try to revise this EA themselves - be careful - the code has a lot of unnecessary friggin' strings and functions. I personally threw out half of the code ...

Also, I got errors in log without reworked EA (1, 4107, 130, 131, and order modification error)