[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 93

elmucon:

The question is not for me, but I'll try to answer it.

2 Moment - I made an opportunity for ShockBar v.1.1 Expert Advisor to trade in all directions simultaneously - the result was worse than expected, the Expert Advisor earns much less and loses more often!

1 - I have attached two trend filters to my EA which can be used together or separately. The result is quite good ...

+ added trawl, added automatic lot analysis for stops and profits, added stop trade when max deposit is reached,

redesigned money manager and martingale (EA picks up open orders after triggering), added comments and sound signal...

There is also an opportunity to add a "Trading Session" - but there is little sense in this ...

At this stage, EA is on optimization (77 hours) and trades on demo accounts of five brokerage companies ....

If you are interested in my version of this EA - contact me via "personal".

P.S. For those who will try to revise this EA themselves - be careful - the code has a lot of unnecessary friggin' strings and functions. I personally threw out half of the code ...

an unprocessed EA also generates errors in the log (1, 4107, 130, 131, and order modification error)

Hi, check your personal message.

Hello The indicator builds the max and minus weeks. help me fix the difference with the time on the server three candles for Sunday are very confusing, they count for last week although in fact it is a new week, please help fix it to count not from Monday to Sunday and Sunday to Friday. much obliged. in the first screen as is and the second as needed

#property copyright "WK NM DY LINES, c 2008 codobro"
#property indicator_chart_window

double Weekly[][6];

double W1H;
double W1L;
//+--------
int init() {
   return(0);
   }

//+----
int deinit() {

ObjectDelete("Weekly_Line_High");
   ObjectDelete("Weekly_Line_Low");

return(0);
}

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator iteration function |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start() {

int shift, i;

for (shift=Bars-1; shift>=1; shift--)

ArrayCopyRates(Weekly, Symbol(), 10080);
      TimeToStr(CurTime());           

W1H = Weekly[1][3];
      W1L = Weekly[1][2];

ObjectCreate("Weekly_Line_High", OBJ_HLINE,0, CurTime(),W1H);
      ObjectSet("Weekly_Line_High", OBJPROP_COLOR, DodgerBlue);
      ObjectSet("Weekly_Line_High", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectCreate("Weekly_Line_Low", OBJ_HLINE,0, CurTime(),W1L);
      ObjectSet("Weekly_Line_Low", OBJPROP_COLOR, DodgerBlue);
      ObjectSet("Weekly_Line_Low", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

return(0);
rman1704:
Why can't I attach any files or pictures? <br / translate="no">

Good afternoon. Can someone tell me if it is possible to shift drawing of 4H candlesticks in terminal relatively to GMT. Suppose that the candles can be brought to the same view in different brokerage companies. Maybe there is a script.

Checking. The gif picture is not inserted and the mq4 file is not attached

granit77:

Check. The gif picture is not inserted and the mq4 file is not attached

jpeg And mq4. what's wrong?

there seems to be something wrong with the forum

Hello people, can anyone help or not?

arman1704:
Hello people, can anyone help or not?
And don't look so worried. Problems don't get solved in 15 minutes. Sercisdesk has been notified, we'll wait.

granit77:
And you don't have to worry so much. Problems are not solved in 15 minutes. Sersidesk has been notified, we will wait.
Oh, thank you.