[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 81

snail09:
Show him, at least for starters...

Here's the councillor.

g_sesha:

Here's an EA.
EX4. The author of the owl didn't want his code to be corrected. Do you want it for free? Going through someone else's code costs more. Submit your TOR and send it to JOB. If you really need it, the cost is $250.

snail09:
EX4. The author of the owl didn't want his code to be corrected. Do you want a freebie? Going through someone else's code costs more. Just write TOR and send it to JOB. If you really need it, it's $250.

I got it, thanks!

g_sesha:

I got it, thanks!
You're welcome. Find a decompiler (if the version fits), and try to figure out the code. It's easier to describe the job in a nutshell and get what you want for less, including support, on JOB.

snail09:
You are welcome. Find a decompiler (if the version fits), and try to understand the code. It's easier to describe the task in a nutshell and on JOB get what you want for less money, including support.

Even so... Get a possible writer interested. And if he turns out to be a raspy**** - like me? Give an idea and wait... Not all coders are the same, not all, as positive and obliging as Vinin.

PS. Give me an idea, by the New Year I'll try!

Vinin:

How easy and simple. 15 minutes and that's it. When will you (plural) learn to respect other people's work?

It sometimes takes a lifetime to write something in 15 minutes

), I've heard it somewhere before, )

"It's better to lose a day than to fly in five minutes" ), "...fly on, birdie..."

Vinin:

How easy and simple. 15 minutes and you're done. When will you (plural) learn to respect other people's work.

It sometimes takes a lifetime to write something in 15 minutes.

Couldn't get past it :).

The topic is called "I'll write any expert or indicator for free".

But there's bound to be someone who goes out on the balcony to spit on passers-by and wipe the dust off his crown. Do not like the name of the topic and its content - just walk away, do not stuff yourself. Everything is free here. I'm surprised the topic didn't die at birth.

it's just that the author of this thread hasn't been seen for a while, so it's okay to be sent to the joba.

as long as they don't send him to jaba.

leprekon:

Couldn't get past it :).

The topic is called "I'll write any expert or indicator for free".

But there's bound to be someone who will come out on the balcony to spit on passers-by and brush the dust off his crown.

So out came one of them. Spit and walked away.

Didn't go :)

Made sure the goal was achieved.

Now gone.