[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 87

poruchik:

RTFM

Hello. You need exactly 3 histograms. For a visual representation of the waves. Or can these lines also be converted to histograms?

P.S. Where can this indicator be downloaded?

MaxZ

"You can test this indicator/advisor in the strategy tester and make sure it works."

Tester by tester, but I want to try it out live. :) The results of the test will be ready on Monday. In the meantime I can say that the Expert Advisor's log will most likely be enough and there will be no need in a separate text signal.

alkeon:

Hello. You need exactly 3 histograms. For a visual representation of the waves. Or can these lines also be converted to histograms?

P.S. Where can this indicator be downloaded?

RTFM

granit77:
RTFM

That was sarcasm....

alkeon:
That was sarcasm....
Without sarcasm, IACD is the most suitable indicator to start learning the language. You take the standard one and modify it - add the number of buffers, external variables for new parameters, i.e. repeat everything you already have in one instance.

granit77:
Without sarcasm, IACD is the most appropriate indicator to start learning the language. You take the standard one and modify it - add the number of buffers, external variables for new parameters, i.e. repeat everything you already have in one instance.

it's time to rename the branches "I'll write for free" to "I'll learn (teach myself) for free".

p.s. In any case, since the authors of such threads abandoned the project in embryo - then, not to deceive the hopes of "freeloaders" or "beginners freeloaders" rename the branches to more clearly reflect the essence of these branches. For example, "bummer to deal with myself, pay the programmer beneath dignity, who have nothing to do waste your time on me the drone".

granit77:
Without sarcasm, IACD is the most suitable indicator to start learning the language. You take a standard one and modify it - add the number of buffers, external variables for new parameters, i.e. repeat everything you already have in one instance.

That's right. I did it that way. But it didn't work out. Unfortunately. That's why I asked for help.

alkeon:

That's right. That's what I did. But it didn't work out. I'm sorry to say. That's why I asked for help.

is another matter. In this case, you will get much quicker help than begging for ready-made ones.

To do this - post your code and point out where you think you are failing. It's best to communicate in the thread for newbies.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688

alkeon:

That's right. That's what I did. But it didn't work out. Unfortunately. That is why I asked for help.

If you tried to do it yourself and it didn't work, there is a great thread at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688/page131 where they help you do it yourself - describe the problem, what you did and what you didn't do and they will help you in that thread

sergeev:
you wrote the same thing at the same time )

abolk:

If you have tried and failed, there is a great do-it-yourself helpline at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688/page131- describe the problem, what you did and what you didn't do and they will help you

you wrote the same thing at the same time.)

That should do it. Thanks, I will do that.