[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 85

Hi.

I trade with my hands according to the TS, but not systematically. for this I need to write an owl. I have found a person who has written an owl, but he does not want to do it the right way, or he does not want to.

I have found a person who has written an owl, but he has deviated from the algorithm.

In general, please look at the ToR and tell me how it is realistic to implement.

If I want to try to open it, I should look through the chart and look at the owl.

my respect.
Files:
in.zip  61 kb

Hi all!

Who can write me a simple Expert Advisor code based on one indicator for free? I have an idea, I want to try it out, I'm not too good at mql myself.

I would be very thankful!

gennadii:
Hi all!

Who can write me a simple Expert Advisor code based on one indicator for free? I have an idea, I want to try it out, I'm not too good at mql myself.

I would be very thankful!
What kind of indicator?

rustein:
Which indicator ?

CCI

Can I send you all the information in a private message?

gennadii:
Can I send you all the information in a private message?
ok, but I can't promise I will.

Hello. Maybe someone can make a MACD 3 in 1? I mean 3 histograms with different values. I tried to overlay MACDs on top of each other in MT. But there is a buggy situation there: the zero levels do not coincide. It is unreal to manually adjust levels all the time. I found a MACD with two histograms on the site. The zero level coincides there. I tried to modify the code to add one more histogram but it did not work. (It is called MACD++) Please help if you know how to do it.

Greetings, I have a good TS, but it's not handy and you definitely need a signal for it.

The technical task is as follows.

I need a signal when the bar is closed and (new one appears) if the bar has crossed Simple Moving Average with period 20.

You can have a sound signal, but a text signal is necessary. A single sound will not be enough.

The hour bar should necessarily work. If other bars do the same, then it will be good.

Perfectly understand that we all are busy people, so as an incentive to work I can throw a mobile phone for 200 rubles. :) But only if I make sure that the indicator clearly works in accordance with technical requirements.

Alternatively, the signal may be triggered a minute or two before the bar closes. But it seems to me more complicated, so, in principle, it is not necessary.

If you think that the ToR is too complex, please write about it. We will think about how to simplify it.

alkeon:
Hello. Maybe someone can make a MACD 3 in 1 ?

RTFM

Greetings all !!!

There is a theory and I would like to see it in practice.

Can someone realize a multi-currency tool that would simultaneously display the indexes of the quid, eur, pound, yen, Canadian, Swiss and Australian based on the wagons + in addition to all the wagons could display crosses from eurobucks to audcad.

There is a main induke that I use but it only calculates the quid index, I found it "here" i.e. in the base .

If i can help you fix this tool so it would just calculate the quid index without including all currencies which are listed there ... I.e. if I set the quid and euro -> use a screenshot, and then enable all currencies that are listed there, the quid index results will be very different.

Files:
cc.mq4  19 kb