Quantum trading system - page 11

Ais писал(а) >>

Здравствуйте.

Квантовый подход в науке и других исследовательских областях применяется когда предмет исследования явно проявляет счетное множество своих состояний.
В данном случае, все поставляемые терминалом данные имеют дискретный характер.
В частности, цена - с точностью до 4 знака или до 5-го - имеет конечное множество состояний.
Тороговая система, явно использующая данное обстоятельство, является квантовой.
Квантом цены в данном случае является изменение цены на 1 пункт.

С уважением,
Айрат Сафин

Don't you want to count apples in boxes using quantum formalism?

Why, the apples in each box have a countable set of states (like the price - +/-1 apples, so to speak) and following your logic, it is time to use the Schrödeger equation.

If counting points, like apples, was a way to make money, that would be the way to count them... :)

Obviously, this should not be a reason to apply quantum formalism to financial markets. There has to be a justification. There is none, of course! From this point of view, you can try to apply anything you can think of - horoscopes, analysis of the wife's behaviour in the morning, etc. It is possible that by this kind of enumeration you may sooner or later find a workable system... but, it is easy to show that by poking around blindly, the characteristic detection time is comparable to the lifetime of the universe! Any sensible person would not search for TC at random, like: if the price is discrete, quantum effects cannot be excluded...

small remark:
the discreteness of anything is not a quantum, as a quantum is not discrete.

Korey писал(а) >>
little remark:
The discreteness of anything is not a quantum, since a quantum is not discrete.

Well, so I'm quoting the source:
Ais wrote >>

Квантом цены в данном случае является изменение цены на 1 пункт.

The thread can already be printed out, rolled up into a tube and curio-puhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>
The thread can already be printed out, rolled up into a tube and curiae-phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, and when something clicks it ticks, I misspoke, traders' depots explode,
you're the one who's running the market!!!?)

HideYourRichess >> :
The thread can already be printed out, rolled up into a tube and curio-phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The direction of the trend can be determined by the direction of the smoke.

Neutron >> :

Obviously, this should not be a reason to apply quantum formalism to financial markets. There has to be a justification. There is none, of course! From this point of view, you can try to apply anything you can think of - horoscopes, analysis of the wife's behaviour in the morning, etc. It is possible that by this kind of enumeration you may sooner or later find a workable system... but, it is easy to show that by poking around blindly, the characteristic detection time is comparable to the lifetime of the universe! Any sane person would not search for TC at random, like: if the price is discrete, quantum effects cannot be ruled out...

It is also obvious that apples in a box can be picked and felt, i.e. they are not an abstraction.

I would like to know how you are going to probe the quotes.

P.S.

Andre Duca's "General Theory of Evolution" is attached.

Not that this is a principle that interests me - I'm interested in a PHYSICAL quantum trading system, but the ideas outlined are certainly interesting.

P.P.S.

I just realized that the first indicator I made for myself turned out to be one of the price representations in Duk space.

weird

Files:

Пример 1. Пусть поступают маленькие ящики с яблоками партиями по 1000 ящиков.

Пусть требуется предсказание количества яблок в каждом отдельно взятом ящике.

Пусть имеется возможность делать предварительный пересчет яблок в 100 ящиках каждой партии.

На основании показателей предварительной выборки можно:

1. определять среднее число яблок в отдельном ящике;

2. определять наиболее часто повторяющееся количество яблок в отдельном ящике.

Второй подход является квантовым.

Пример 2. Полупроводниковые оптические квантовые генераторы под названием "лазеры" из магазинов игрушек по цене 20-30 руб. за штуку являются квантовыми системами, полезные свойства которых определяются чисто квантовыми явлениями, а именно:

1. свойством атомов принимать счетные множества энергетических состояний;

2. свойством определенных атомов излучать кванты света, "фотоны", при определенных изменениях своих состояний.