Quantum trading system - page 10

creation писал(а) >>

I read on the spider how one forum member described a trader he knew, said to be successful, who said that he creates his own movements...

That is, he does not predict, but rather creates his own reality, where the currency goes in the direction he wants... :)

About the same topic...

On the TAdv channel, I was told in correspondence that multidots are middlemen. In fact, roughly in their collective there is a person (or contact that person) who has a direct vision of what will go where.

Passing on the meaning of what was said. The person who said this is trying to show "his" direct vision of the market... show it :) in forums...

BARS писал(а) >>

Quantum trading system - you launch a satellite with a laser into space... From there you jar somewhere, panic, they think UFOs and as always in such cases buy gold and sell the dollar...

You set up stalls at the scene, sell gold in one and buy a quid in the other. "Panimaya", eh!

So, have you isolated the Higgs bazooka from the ticks?

nen >> :

About the same topic...

On the TAdv channel, I was told in correspondence that the multi-points are middlemen. In fact, roughly in their collective there is a person (or contact that person) who has a direct vision of what will go where.

Passing on the meaning of what was said. The person who said this is trying to show "his" direct vision of the market... show it :) in forums...

Haven't heard and don't think so... :)

As I use Adverza models at MTS and communicate with multipoints on their portal...

People are like people, don't get distracted by topics not related to the market and forecasting methods...

And they themselves are asked not to speculate on such topics...

creation писал(а) >>

Haven't heard and don't think so... :)

Since at MTS I use Adverza models and communicate with multipoints on their portal...

People are like people, they don't get distracted by topics unrelated to the market and forecasting methods...

And they themselves ask not to speculate on such topics...

This is the opinion of one of the participants in the discussion.

Has nothing to do with multi-points.

nen писал(а) >>

This is the opinion of one of the participants in the discussion.

It has nothing to do with multipoints.

explain it with a link then,
Because our educated eye has seen facet brains - split into multipoints and predicting.

Korey >> :

Explain it with a link or something,
because to our educated mind our faceted brains have been split into dots and predicted.

Somewhere along the line, the author has written...

Korey писал(а) >>

Explain it to me with a link or something,
because to our educated mind, facet brains are split into multipoints and predicted.

The author of these words (a direct view of the market) has made his presence felt in this thread. If he wants to, he will say so himself. I have the logs of the correspondence on my home computer. But this is private correspondence.

And Multipoints is the author of the Adverse tactics.

Let me explain the interest in "multidots" in terms of psi technology.
about ten years ago, the idea of biocomputers was being actively promoted,
i.e. the technology of real splitting of supposedly consciousness into a residual consciousness and a biocomputer created in it by the will of supposedly human beings.
as a result, visions of different species emerged)))
one of the disadvantages of that technique was the high energy consumption. The split brain turned the split man into a vampire.
And the more often the biocomputer was on, the more energy was being sucked out.
Friends and family were simply blackened by the loss of energy, pale from the face so to speak, and what is interesting is that everyone felt it,
not just the "nervous ladies with frames".
Schizoid personalities are known a priori to exhaust their environment.

The "man-made" cleavage = supposedly turning on the biocomputer had exactly the same property.
Officially it was a split into only two so to speak centres of consciousness.
But there were also additional installations, and in practice it turned out that a normally developed bioenergeteer can not endure more than 8 biocomputers
In practice it became clear that a well-developed bioenergetic person can survive up to eight biocomputers (splits); if it survived more than eight, the physiological indicators would drop, and it could even die.

Multiple cells were simply impossible.
So the first thing that came to mind about the term "multipoints" in the context of "direct market vision" was
- Has a splitting method been invented which allows the formation of multi-point target structures?

Здравствуйте.

Квантовый подход в науке и других исследовательских областях применяется когда предмет исследования явно проявляет счетное множество своих состояний.
В данном случае, все поставляемые терминалом данные имеют дискретный характер.
В частности, цена - с точностью до 4 знака или до 5-го - имеет конечное множество состояний.
Тороговая система, явно использующая данное обстоятельство, является квантовой.
Квантом цены в данном случае является изменение цены на 1 пункт.

С уважением,

Айрат Сафин