Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 7

Mischek писал(а) >>

Inconceivable

At one time there was talk of an "institution of public moderators". This might be an option to restore order. Give them limited rights, like a ban for a couple of hours, take down a fresh (up to a few hours old) thread/post with the possibility of restoration by the main moderators. Plus their mechanism of control, cheated, do not justify the "trust" is relegated to ordinary users, or banned themselves. But that's assuming that it's possible within the framework of engine all can be implemented.... And decent intelligent people would be found here. I wrote and thought, nope, will not pass, one clown will be).

Figar0 >> :

It's going to be a mess.

Right

Wouldn't there be some decent, intelligent people here?

What do they want? And you personally? What if you need to go away for a couple of hours?

But the most important thing is that you don't need an MC.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Do they need it? What about you personally? And if you suddenly need to go away for a couple of hours or days?

Not that it's necessary, although sometimes I would like to kill some Sashok who has covered everything with his "download the archive with indicators", that I would just ban him, even though I'm not a "beast"). It's not about sitting and watching, it's about doing something useful.

Figar0 >> :

Not that it is necessary, although sometimes I want to kill some Sashok'a so bad with his "download the archive with the indicators" that I just would have banned, although I'm not "beast"). The question is not about what to sit and watch, but that as long as you're sitting anyway, you can do something useful.

Useful things can be done in an easier way. Suppose, for each post to introduce a "complaint" button, each member can poke if he did not like the post. Taken together, let's say 10 votes, the post is removed before the moderator. Considered, if there were no violations post returned, if there are deleted and the author received a ban.

You can introduce a system of rating participants. Let's say who has fewer than 100 posts, cannot push this button, i.e. consider opinions only those who have many posts and have long been on the forum.

Then for sure the flood would be less, if not completely disappear, because the ban message can be obtained in a matter of seconds.

khorosh >> :

I will never believe that a person who so unselfishly shares his experience and who immediately responds to any help in writing any function or in solving any unclear situation related to the use of MQL, can be duplicitous. It can be said only by a person who is shallow and accidental at this forum and has a quarrelsome nature.

1) Many people here draw inadequate conclusions without having read the above posts and comments.

2- And what is the definition of range? How is range defined - by education, knowledge of the Russian language, truthfulness, experience, age?

3. What is the definition of randomness? How long have we been sitting here ("a long time") or by such questions?

khorosh 08.10.2007 01:38

Not having an experience in using libraries decided to use Yury Dzyuban's TrailingFuncLib library. I put it into experts/libraries,
But I got many errors after compilation. I tried to put it into experts folder, it compiles without errors. Would you kindly explain what is wrong?

4. The entire forum has turned (a very long time ago) from a "software" into a dump. And a lot of people talk about it and very often, and I have said and am saying it.

grasn >> :

It's called a simple and clear word - hypocrisy, if you like. What, is the word

H%Y.

ceases to be a swear word? Will modest girls blush and giggle differently when reading it and will they blush at all?

No, sir, it's a mate, it's just misspelled.)

far-off descendant from the future, in your far-off and reasonable future different characters mean the same thing? and in our language the compiler gives an error

That's just the way it is .

Helper >> :

4. The whole forum has turned (for a very long time now) from a "software" to a dumping ground. And a lot of people are talking about it and very often, and I have and am talking about it.

there you have it, the tricky ghost...

And how long have you been following the forum? :)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

At one time there was talk of an "institution of public moderators". This might be an option to restore order. They could be given limited rights, such as a ban for a couple of hours, demolition of a fresh (up to a few hours old) thread/post with the possibility of reinstatement by the main moderators. Plus, their mechanism of control, cheeky, not justified the "trust" is relegated to a simple user or banned himself. But that's assuming that it's possible within the framework of engine all can be implemented.... And decent intelligent people would be found here. Wrote and thought, nope, will not pass, one clown will be).

As far as I'm concerned, the forum has outgrown the ability to be moderated by one person. A moderator has another job besides the forum.

Illusions are not worth it either. Every person, coming to the forum, has some kind of purpose. You should not think that all visitors are altruists, inclined to self-sacrifice and patronage. At the initial stage, the newly minted programmer has understood, cheered up and (unconsciously, satisfying his ego) honestly gives advice left and right. Then he grew up and now he does not feel any honor in retelling elementary things over and over again, and his self-esteem is not amused by consultations. And then he takes a different stance - slapping and nosing around mistakes, like he's having fun again, but in a different way. This process is quite natural for many visitors. Only some of the creeps deliberately do the nasty things, they should be banned. Others grow along with the forum and sometimes grow to view themselves critically. But most make up the crowd. Letting the crowd go to their fate - what can you expect from this process?

If the developers have a clear and conscious interest in maintaining order in the forum at the highest level, it's not hard to do. In my mind that interest should be there. You can tell a bird by its flight. As long as that bird flies like a cripple :) There is no need to fear the ban. More respect will be shown to both the product and the forum.

--

A public moderator is something strange, in my opinion. If there's nothing to do, it's okay to be a social moderator. But it's a commitment after all. Enthusiasm may not last more than six months. What I suggested implies some reasonable, justifiable self-interest. A person can open a section on a certain subject. In that section he can and should maintain order. Obligations - to share knowledge, to answer questions. Rights - to advertise your product in a separate thread. Of course, he/she must be supervised. In the first approximation, the participation of the main moderator may be of an advisory nature. In the vast majority of cases, this will be enough. In the case of outright violations, forfeit the right to moderate or ban. I'm sure there will be some old-timers who won't need any recommendations. Their own level of culture may be much higher than the formal requirements.

As a deterrent (1), you could, for example, allow moderators to repaint the offenders' posts (in the entrusted section) in light grey colour. So that it is readable, but difficult. A more severe measure (2) would be to delete the post (but so that the deleted ones can be viewed by the head moderator). The most severe measure (3) is to recommend a ban. I think most jerks will be weeded out after measure 1.

--

If public moderators, I think there are 1-2 dozen normal people on the forum who can be trusted to repaint flooding and spam all over the forum.

Helper >> :

Many have made inadequate conclusions without having read the above posts and comments.

2. And what is the definition of range? How do you define "distance" - by education, knowledge of the Russian language, truthfulness, experience, age?

3. What is the definition of randomness? How long have we been sitting here ("sitting for a long time") or by such questions?

4. The whole forum has turned (a long time ago) from a "software" to a dumping ground. And many people talk about it and very often, and I have said and am talking about it.

And to quote my question, you haven't surprised anyone here, 80% of the users logging in to master the MQL language and everyone knows it, that's one of the key purposes of the site.

And the conclusion that you are a shallow and random person on this forum can be inferred from the fact that you, not knowing what kind of person KimIV is, are giving him a negative assessment.

to SK

In my opinion there is no problem, the moderator(s) have the right to selectively warn, ban, not to police the entire forum with colour coding and decency rating, it is enough to keep the forum within the MQL

And participants are outraged and try to save the ordinary henchman for nothing, he is an experienced fighter and if he wants he can handle the situation with the moderator himself.

Trying to generalize this case to change the form of communication? Well, you can lose the best examples of free creativity. In my small lifetime I have seen the death of forums with a decent attendance due to the irrepressible desire (of a programmer, by the way) to formalize replies from participants

i see it this way: banned for obsessive posting of similar images in different semantic topics, plus a tendency to public profanity, seems fair enough to me, but one can unban them if he wants, on the other side of the screen not robots sit