Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 6

blend >> :

stop asking for a grown man, he can send a private message to the moderators himself

The first ban is a misunderstanding, the second is a system

again, the mat is inaudible, is it hard for a literate person to replace the "e" with the "@" or "y" with "%", there are girls and just young people, and not young people who are tired of foul language

Again, you can always apologize, which heel categorically refused, so do not make an apologetic begging face for another

It's called the plain and simple word - hypocrisy, if you like. What, is the word

H%Y

ceases to be a swear word? Will shy girls blush and giggle any differently when reading it and will they blush at all?

>> no sir, it's mat, it's just misspelled.)

Korey >> :

From now on:
Children's Threads should be marked "Beware of Children", no jokes, no laughing, and written in a serious and thoughtful way,
>>respect to the young generation. No answers to children questions after 21:00 Moscow time.

.... write....

Helper >> :

1. You are two-faced.

I will never believe that a person who so unselfishly shares his experience and who instantly responds to any help in writing any function or resolving any misunderstanding related to the use of MQL, can be duplicitous. Only a person who is shallow and accidental on this forum and has a quarrelsome nature can say that.

Proposal.

Allow users to open not only topics, but also sections. And delegate moderator powers to them.

The principle is very simple: those who start a thread must answer questions and maintain order as they see fit.

Shit... a man got banned and the forum got boring... "no one shits in the comments"...

SK. писал(а) >>

Proposal.

Allow users to open not only topics, but also sections. And delegate moderator powers to them.

The principle is very simple: if you start a thread, you agree to answer questions and maintain order as you see fit.

how will these obligations be enforced?

won't this approach turn the forum into a commercial board?

Maximus_genuine >> :

how will these commitments be backed up?

Wouldn't this approach turn the forum into a commercial board?

What about now?

It's the same way they write...

Shniperson писал(а) >>
Shit... the man got banned and the forum got boring... "no one shits in the mails"...

Can I have the address of a website with pictures?)

This forum is not much fun by definition of its aims and objectives. The Internet is already a lot of fun, but interesting information is scarce. I'm not counting the money for the Internet, I can afford such a "luxury"), however, when I use the "poporez" slowly opening pages overloaded with unnecessary images irritate. And disabling them is not an option... And I will probably be against an abundance of unnecessary images. Everything is good in moderation. But I'm all for amnesty for sabluk, I hope it's a temporary ban, I feel sympathy for this forum member)

People settle down, well, think about it, it's already six pages, who is for who is against, who even cares. As if all of us here for this spam thread is not flew on New Year's Eve in a bathhouse. Irony of irony, or Sabluk in the bath and the new year will be fun for him, and we just like there all aim, inflating and dividing all into 2 camps.

SK. >> :

And delegate the authority of moderators to them.

Inconceivable