Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 3

That's what I mean...

Korey >> :

...Championships to criticise))) - It has been rightly noted - the organizers have a right to expect respect for their money....

1. Is it on your own?

2. The organisers benefit more from the championship than the participants and the like.

3. We have a "democracy" - respect for all, not only for the owners of the portal, but also for those who come to it, and here....

In every social development of some thought there are two differently polarised opinions..,

If you remove one of them, the movement stops.

Sabluk was a bright personality in the development of any post, for which he is especially thankful!)

I'm in favour of lifting Sabluk's ban.

As far as voting goes, I'm against foul language. I don't utter them in life and I don't like reading them on the forum.

KimIV >> :

As far as voting goes, I'm against foul language. I don't utter them in life and I don't like reading them on a forum.

1. You are two-faced.

Mathemat >> :
P.S. For some reason I thought our tram was made up of fairly solvent passengers...

+10

Helper писал(а) >>

1. You are two-faced.

It would be better to say multi-faceted... or different... each of us has more than one face... so you'd better look at yourself!

KimIV >> :

As far as voting goes, I'm against foul language. I don't say them in life and I don't like reading them on the forum.

+100.

Besides, posting of pics even in theme (oh yes?) but not in theme is flooding.

You could at least give links to pictures.

If someone here likes it when forum members tell others to fuck off, IMHO, they've got the wrong forum.

Or maybe re-read Sabluk's posts and remember who else he sent there?

I should add - I don't care about traffic, but I don't care about content.

I see an interesting thread, new unread posts, open ... and I see another stupid post from the aforementioned author.

In short -- Sabluk goes to hell, KGAM.

and how many mega-rubles Sabluk has saved us by pulling out for us

Helper писал(а) >>

1. No, I mean that in a bad way, you are two-faced.

Please provide a link to my foul language.