Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 15

Rosh писал(а) >>
Please provide more precise coordinates for posts that violate forum communication rules. Otherwise it would be easier to delete the whole thread. It's really not possible to read all posts.

perhaps a 'signal button' is still something to think about... 'A QUESTION FOR THE MODERATORS'

the exact coordinates are not hard to find out... https://www.mql4.com/ru/search/?keyword=%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%85%D1%83%D0%B9

sab1uk писал(а) >>

You want to cover your tracks?

You can't delete a thread.

I'd rather get banned.

Heel, why do you put yourself down like that?! You only have the guts to write in private?

You've got nothing else to show, except pictures. :)))))))))))))))))

How do we know you haven't photoshopped the snapshot again?

sab1uk >> :
how do we know you haven't photoshopped the screenshot again?

I like pictures, they make sense of the definition of this or that forum member in the form of images!

Jaraysyn jigitym, solai oidagydai jasaiver!)

DDFedor >> :

Gentlemen, why play with fire? This is not a literary forum... Then everyone will justify themselves with "literary style" and try to prove otherwise...

))) Agreed. Only on presentation of a proper diploma! Or, at the very least (what, what?))), a writer's ticket.

How about Zhvanetsky's "The Bomber's Tale".

It may be a cliché, but you can send a nice message:)

Bojan, no one goes there anymore. =)

wise >> :
Boyan, nobody goes there anymore. =)

And the original source is the story "Suer-Vier," the chapter "The Island of the Sent to... ", by Yuri Koval. A worthy example of transparent allegory. Even the Soviet censors missed it. And then it went on to be an abayan.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I may be wrong about the details, but I think I got the gist of it right. (When I first read it, I couldn't stop laughing for days.)

Also here - works for 3 days or more(website).

Uh-huh. You could listen to Laertesky. BГ again...

There! BГ! When I heard that song of his, I thought it was about us speculators.