NIGHT HUNTER! - page 6

... the topic is not about iron ....

Does anyone know what kind of software is on the NP photo?

mql4com >> :
In my experience arriving at great trading results is independent of iron performance and software sophistication. Maybe it's different for you. Honestly, I don't understand the need to use gigabytes and even more so terabytes without data, tens of virtual machines and other similar approaches.
mql4com >> :
In my experience it doesn't depend on hardware performance and software complexity, maybe it's different for you. Honestly, I don't understand the need to use gigabytes and even more so terabytes without data, tens of virtual machines and other similar approaches.

even the simplest 512 stp with naked XP and even without offices is suitable for trading

Right! I agree

--

I wrote for development, for testing, for optimization, for creating softwares and not necessarily for forex

i.e. a multi-functional warhorse is needed!

---

on one hand you are right!

---

but if the handyman is great at installing a toilet!

he needs a BOSH screwdriver a BOSH drill, not a manual screwdriver and a hand drill!

all the more so if every installation of a cool toilet in an ethical area costs more than $100-$200,

a good tool a craftsman should be able to afford.

---

i'm exaggerating a bit - i don't mean to be offensive or insulting !

I'm not trying to offend or insult you !

olyakish >> :
... this isn't about iron ....

We're getting into hardware. ;-)

no trade ... >> maybe it's the holidays.

NProgrammer >> :

Yeah... I, for example, have four monitors...

In fact, here's how you do it ... :))

nice room

---

I have 3 so far, looking for the 4th, size 24 to 30, I found a panel at a reasonable price 17 to 18 tr

and there's snow outside my window --- and I need to switch to palm trees :-)

--

You don't need to replace the snow outside your window with palm trees. Just buy a few displays with a good colour rendering - or some decent wallpaper if money is tight.

KimIV >> :
better from 2001 with a spread of 5 pips

Igor, I'll try it! I've tried to use 2001 quotes from the repository, the statistics are smooth and good.

targets from 10pts to 40pts.

but you know it's fluffy unfortunately.

I have not tried to take the reals for some years yet

----

rewrote my Expert Advisor kernel in C++ all logic now goes with calculations in DLL... higher speed

the execution remains as OrderSend Close login to the account etc. in MQL4

and decompiling is not so scary now - I've added cryptography to protect it

because I've moved the method itself into the DLL completely

for the decompiler, who only knows how to buy a decompiler and decompile, it won't do any good

Mathemat >> :

You don't need to replace the snow outside your window with palm trees. Just buy a few displays with good colour rendering - or some decent wallpaper if you're short of cash.

:-))) Lesh, I don't have enough money for palm trees outside the window yet.

but for wallpaper with palm trees and 4 monitors it's easy to buy one, 3 are already standing

the last exit is not the best

but successful - sometimes the Expert Advisor cuts losses before the stop - but it may not make profits either

Such trading should in no way lead to a conflict with a broker!

but i was banned from autotrade !

i wrote about it - and i can tell you in the mail who it is

---

sorry ! there is no such a clause in MT4 dealing terms that oblige the broker to support autotrade

i was told so! like - no and so we are not obliged to do it

( I think this position with a legal gap does not contribute to a good MQL trend)

i think i have seen dealers who have written in their Contract that they undertake to support autotrade! ????

if so - mail yzh< kindly dog > maile ru

---

i intuitively think i will not get a letter with the dealer's name

YuraZ писал(а) >>

the last exit is not the best

but successful - sometimes the Expert Advisor cuts the losses before the stop - but it may also miss the profit

Such trading should not lead to a conflict with a broker!

but i got banned from autotrade!

I wrote about it - and I can tell you who it is

---

alas ! there is no clause in MT4 contracts that oblige the broker to support autotrade !

i was told so! like - no and so not obliged

( I think this position with the legal gap does not contribute to the good MQL trend)

i think i have seen dealers who have written in their Contract they are obliged to support autotrade! ????

if so - mail yzh< kindly dog > maile ru

---

intuitively assume I won't get an email with the name of the dealing

Interesting results. You must be using stochastic %K or iWPR or some other overbought-oversold oscillator. Have you tried your strategy on other nights? Your quotes are different from mine taken from IBFX. Where do your quotes come from?