NIGHT HUNTER! - page 7

YuraZ >> :

even the simplest 512 stp with naked XP and even without offices is suitable for trading

Right!

--

I wrote for development, for testing, for optimizing, for creating softwares and not necessarily for forex

I.e. you need a multi-functional warhorse!

VPS is good for trading (no manual trading). For analysis and system development a simple 512Mb stump is enough.

The more data, the longer it takes to sort out. The longer it takes to sort out, the more data there is to sort out...

YuraZ >> :

rewrote the EA kernel in C++ all logic now goes with calculations in DLL... The speed has gone up

the execution remains as OrderSend Close login to the account etc. in MQL4

decompiling is not so scary now - I have added cryptography protection

because the method itself is in the DLL completely

No use to ordinary decompiler, who knows how to buy a decompiler and decompile.

You are using a VERY slow MetaTrader4 tester to test your ideas. There is a huge amount of completely unnecessary testing. All you have to do is write your own simple tester and you will win thousands of percent. The MetaTrader4 tester is good for quickly testing something or for finishing an idea.

mql4com >> :

You use the VERY slow MetaTrader4 tester to test your ideas. There is a huge amount of completely unnecessary testing. All you have to do is write your own simple tester and you will win thousands of percent. The MetaTrader4 tester is good for quick testing or just tuning up an idea.

I know

>> I wrote testers in C++