NIGHT HUNTER! - page 5

I don't pretend to do anything superfine; I have a budget E7200 at home with a gentleman's 2 gig of memory - it's good enough for now.

YuraZ писал(а) >>
mql4com - but as long as the hardware isn't dead so buy it anyway... why not buy with a few years head start... so you won't have to apraise every year --- besides how do you optimize the software part to run terabyte SQL databases on a gigabyte of RAM...? I think with 16-32 gig of RAM better than a gig... under such conditions --- or how do you optimize the software to run 8 - 16 virtual machines to have a gigabyte each again a gig machine will die under such load... a machine with 16gig would be comfortable... memory is like money... you can never have too much

yeah... I've got four monitors...

In fact, here's how you do it ... :))

NProgrammer писал(а) >> yeah... like, I've got four monitors...

Yeah, well now let's get our efalds out there...

are you... - about?

Palm trees in the bed

Пальмы на клумбе

are additional monitors

Korey писал(а) >>

are you... - about?

The palm trees in the bed.

Well... :))

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Well... :))

Trader's nightmare -
ALL is there,
And outside the window! - Jurassic Park

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yeah, well now let's get our efalds out there...

:)) Come to think of it, by the way - I'm looking for an avatar for myself at the request of the admins... I'm looking at google images of "FOREX TRADER"... I was laughing...

google picture search

Mathemat писал(а) >>

This picture here is provided with the caption - "I am a very active forex trader..."

I am a very active forex trader in. ..

mql4com писал(а) >>

The machine is even smaller (1.7GHz + 512Mb, taken in 2005), but has paid for itself in money terms 1000 times over.

>> let's count: 600 c.u. x1000 = 600.000 c.u.
(should have bought for a thousand)))