NIGHT HUNTER! - page 4

coaster - yes... if the market in its current configuration gives a profit of 10-30 which is very easy to predict then I think we should take advantage of it

goldtrader >> :

The EURGBP spread widening started a long time ago, before the New Year had even started.

And you have to look at the comparison: for once the spread on EURGBP was 3-5 times bigger than on EURUSD

and the other major majors?

Why are you whining? Change your platform and broker, I see that MT4 has come up with some festive quotes!

What the hell is this? I thought, "Quotes are only market-based."

Oh,I'm so lucky........ :)

YuraZ >> :

the car is being taken into development

We need a warhorse!

not a sluggish office nag.

---

WM is an option ... described - there will be a SQL server and stuff like that

Like money, you can never have too much RAM.

X years ago I bought the top model! it was still fun this year with 2 gigs of RAM and a 3 ghz CPU !

before it dies a natural death.

I would probably not have bought a new one if the horse had not died

Optimisation of the software part can give a gain of thousands of percent. Which is not possible when replacing hardware.

mql4com - but as long as the hardware is not dead, buy it anyway... why not buy with a few years headroom... so you won't have to wait for it every year --- besides how do you optimize the software part to run terabyte SQL databases on a gigabyte of RAM...? I think with 16-32 gig of RAM better than a gig... under such conditions --- or how do you optimize the software to run 8 - 16 virtual machines to have a gigabyte each again with a gig of RAM a machine will die under such load... a machine with 16gig would be comfortable... memory is like money... you can never have too much of it

Yuri, I'm quoting you:

finally broke and bought some decent hardware q9550 8gb RAM planning to bring up to 16gb 1.5gb hard drives 2pcs video for 4 monitors under the trade zalman power 1000w chassis very expensive --- in the box for development and tests going to take i7 942 overclocking 24gb video 2 should suffice ---

Here's another piece of hardware. I think it's just as good. But expensive, bastard. And somewhere recently on cnews.ru I saw an announcement of a home supercomputer with teraflops performance. Nah, you can't keep up with teraflops: about 60 teraflops a couple of years ago, and now petaflops have already appeared.

In my experience, excellent trading results do not depend on the performance of the hardware or the sophistication of the software. Perhaps this is not the case for you. Frankly, I don't understand the need for gigabytes, much less terabytes without data, dozens of virtual machines and other similar approaches at all.

nyet, that's the kind of iron to the Russian scientist Euler's Elyptic Integrales....

Korey писал(а) >>...Russian scientist Euler....

Score!

2 Yuraz: found it, here it is, the pisser.

mql4com писал(а) >>
In my experience, coming up with great trading results is independent of iron performance and software sophistication. It may be different for you. Frankly, I don't understand the need for gigabytes, much less terabytes without data, dozens of virtual machines and other similar approaches at all.

I agree - the main thing is a good idea. Attempting to mathematise non-stationary noise gives short shrift. The laws of physics do not apply to the market.

Mathemat >> :

Score!

2 Yuraz: found it, there it is, that pisuke.

Try to rewrite your tasks for Nvidia Cuda. I think your opinion of this machine will change.