Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 3

KimIV >> :

All right! We won't... If you can explain the difference between optimisation and fitting :-)

Dear KIM in his role... "You don't have to know the laws of gravity to walk on the ground". Do you know what is different? WELL DONE. Share it with others-I, for example, don't know exactly, have a vague idea, I don't deny it. What's your way of fucking with someone? I'm in a lot of trouble? Tell me how to reduce it! My main signals are from stochastic, I optimize by target (profit) and percentage of working lot depo.

What's the purpose of the "0!!!!!! losing trades" thread??? You want us to praise you? Good for you, you've got a head on your shoulders! In general, 10 days of testing is ridiculous:)) You just put it in half an hour and it's already gone:))

Hoper23 >> :

Dear KIM in his role...

What's your fucking attitude? Is my slippage too much? Tell me how to get it down.

What's your style? Asking for advice on how to fix the code without giving the code itself :)))))))

P.S. What about my two screenshots (where my profitable in the tester EA is losing in the championship)? Didn't they make you think of anything?

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

I, for one, don't know exactly, I have a vague idea, I don't deny it.

Well, I didn't pull your tongue! You asked me not to say that it was a fitting! And in your own defence you gave a weighty argument that it was optimization. I thought you knew more than I do, so I decided to ask you about it in an uncharacteristic way. I used hard rock, jazz and a little bit of Russian folk...

Now about what I know.

Optimisation is a process. Optimisation is the result of optimisation. Can you add something to it? :-)

I don't know, I had a case where an expert built a regression tree on history. If you "qualitatively" optimise it - not a single losing trade.

The only thing is that the real quickly puts everything in its place.

The password to the cent account, at least please!

When everyone sees a million cents there - I think everyone will realise they can. And you will go down in history.

Oh man, you should copyright the avatar.

Well, why are you all picking on the man? The man cooked up an advisor, optimized it in 10 days - he got a grail.

Now he sleeps easy. He also goes to work and eats... And you're here with your recommendations.

And he's not going to sell the advisor to anyone. But it would be a good idea to make a deposit.

satop >> :
Oh man, you should copyright the avatar.

I thought I was having a glitch.

Anecdote:

Bought a car.

and at the same place he bought it, the managers

started advertising to him all sorts of gadgets

that reduce fuel consumption.

a muffler that saves 10%.

super tyres that save 11%.

fuel system gadgets and so on.

Bought it all, installed it.

He drove it 100 metres and petrol started leaking from the tank.

granit77 писал(а) >>

I thought I was having a glitch...

Yeah, I'm getting glitches, too: different avatars...