Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 26

Mischek >> :

Competent maintenance of the forum, prompt discussion of programming issues, timely elimination of the noticed snags in the release of new builds,

A democratic atmosphere of the forum and generally good "feedback" led to the illusion of the right of forum users to get 100% honest answers concerning business relations of MCs and their customers DCs.

But it will never happen. Everyone has his own business, his own interests, his own partners and obligations.

Your business, your interests, your partners and your obligations can be defended without resorting to mildly untrue assertions.

mql4com >> :

You can defend your business, your interests, your partners and your commitments without resorting to statements which are, to put it mildly, untrue.

Absolutely agree, and being between two fires, it's easier not to post at all. Which is what we see on similar forums. In general, "everyone in the garden" "Are you going to sing there? No, you're gonna be there listening."

Better like here.

mql4com писал(а) >>

Renat, if I provide a video here where I show that such an inconsistency is permanent, you will simply ban me and delete the post. If you think it's acceptable for me to refute what you say here with proof, then I'll do it. Let's just do it without the bans. I'm not breaking any forum rules. And unpleasant topic for you continue only because you mislead people with such statements.

It has been clearly stated that the quote and history streams are different. That's why they may not coincide, either permanently or temporarily.

Renat >> :

Because quote flows and historical flows are different things.

During normal times, they are the same, but when there is a spread spread spread (and even if it is floating), they are different.

Unfortunately this is not the case. In this case, for all the crosses, the difference is made by 3 points. And it does not change at all. The spread is floating, which is the norm. But, in spite of this, price differences on the charts and in the Market Watch remain constant for all crosses. There is no difference on other LIVE accounts of the same brokerage company, as well as on demo accounts. Sometimes (in my practice always) RCs distinguish profitable traders in different ways, regardless of the solidity of the RC.

Topor >> :

It seems to have been made clear - the quote flow and the historical flow are different. So they may not coincide, either permanently or temporarily.

Again, how do I attach the chart to the quote flow?

mql4com >> :

Unfortunately, this is not the case. In this case, for all the crosses, the difference is made by 3 points. And it does not change at all. The spread is floating, which is the norm. But, in spite of this, price differences on the charts and in the Market Watch remain constant for all crosses. There is no difference on other LIVE accounts of the same brokerage company, as well as on demo accounts. Sometimes (always in my practice) brokerage companies select profitable traders in different ways regardless of brokerage company reputation.

In the contracts of some large Western brokerage companies there is a clause about awarding personal spreads at one's discretion.

Renat >> :

quoted and historical streams are different things

this is very bad news

put

if (Bid != Close[0]) return(0)

But it's not the solution, of course.

Mischek >> :

There is a clause in the contracts of some of the big western DTs about awarding personal spreads at their own discretion.

All DCs widen spreads to any values to stop trading and so unobtrusively ask to close the account. The topic in general is that the Pipsovik was disqualified by changing the conditions. Everyone changes conditions. I also paid attention to the interesting way of individual changing of spread even in conditions of brokerage companies with floating spread. They just made spreads larger individually in such a way. In this case this not frequent mistake with mismatch of prices on charts and in Market Watch. This is not very often. Usually, the spread is widened by 1.5-3 times (until the system cannot successfully handle the new value of spread). They make a shift of quote flow in the opposite direction to open positions, but within 1-2 spreads. The spread is increased by several ticks to tens of points, but so that the Bid remains in place, and Ask bounces. Anyway, only Bid is visible on the charts. Therefore, it is impossible to see the Spike by Ask. Well, there are some other ways for brokerage companies to "ask" us to stop trading. This does not necessarily apply to scalpers (although there is no definition). You may work with a 20 spread and a 40 stop loss. It depends on the system. But if you're on the plus side, expect surprises.

Renat писал(а) >>

Because quote flows and historical flows are different things.

During normal times, they are the same, but when there is a spread spread spread (and even if it is floating), they are different.

Of course they are, and that's thanks to the platform. The question has already been raised 1000 and 1 times. Keep ticks, not minutes (Ask, Bid, time, number in flow). You will get everything clear, the streams will coincide, testing will be more adequate, cages can be built, crosses and zeros will be possible, even the multicurrency strategy will be tested. But it will remain so far.

mql4com >> :

They widen spreads to any value to stop trading and so unobtrusively ask to close the account. The topic in general is that the piper was disqualified by changing the terms and conditions. Everyone changes conditions. I also paid attention to the interesting way of individual changing of spread even in conditions of brokerage company with floating spread. They just made spreads larger individually in such a way. In this case this not frequent mistake with mismatch of prices on charts and in Market Watch. This is not very often. Usually, the spread is widened by 1.5-3 times (until the system cannot successfully handle the new value of spread). They make a shift of quote flow in the opposite direction to open positions, but within 1-2 spreads. The spread is increased by several ticks to tens of points, but so that the Bid remains in place, and Ask bounces. Anyway, only Bid is visible on the charts. Therefore, it is impossible to see the Spike by Ask. Well, there are some other ways for brokerage companies to "ask" us to stop trading. This does not necessarily apply to scalpers (although there is no definition). You may work with a 20 spread and a 40 stop loss. It depends on the system. But if you're on the plus side - expect surprises.

I haven't had any such surprises. Yet. That's terrible. I just thought I'd look around on the big overseas sites and platforms, just in case I needed to jump in quick. It's sad...