Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 32

You're like children.

some charts, others refute.

The first is that you are not a trader and the second is that you are a salesman:

For this reason, the main thing is to keep in mind that the real problem is not the link between the rivals and the real dealers, but the real problem is to keep the link between them.

2. Those who sincerely believe in pipsing, but are rather children (er... by their level of thinking) - they believe and prove it (using charts, though with a demo) find some pips fitter, test charts and get excited. But they cannot go further than a demo because if the expert does not give them G$100 for 2 weeks, their conclusion is that the expert is rubbish and they look for the next grail. And the conclusion is made without even the slightest attempt to analyze trades (for this reason they are children), but simply by looking at the chart. They reject the idea of manual trading.

And I will just say - the fact - from 300 to 3000 on the following conditions:

- real

- in three weeks

- 3 pp spread (at night, and at least 3 brokerage companies I know who are not kitchens and which are at least 5 years old)

- levels 4-7 points

- execution time 7-10 seconds

- 20-30% risk

my assurances to use this broker may be very reliable.

i am a seeker and a finder.

p.s. what's the point of my post (i bet someone's asking)? what's the point of the great-hearted statements of those who refute pipsing?

p.p.s. I will post the state with a graph in a couple of months.

maxsoft >> :

Well here comes another child (er... level of thinking) deciding to brag. Can we start bragging now, or should we wait a couple of months for the state?

Result. Account blocked for pipsing, but broker was nice and agreed to refund the deposit.

This is expected of everyone, just on different amounts.

Red.Line >> :

Result. Account blocked for pipsing, but broker was nice and agreed to refund the deposit.

This is expected of everyone, just on different amounts.

Is the broker a local or an overseas one?

Andy_Kon >> :

>> is the broker from us or from overseas?

Zabugor.

No need to wait - here's the state, details are in the same place

xrust >> :

No need to wait - here's the state, details are in the same place.

The balance is coming along nicely. And how does equity feel?

zxc писал(а) >>

The balance is going beautifully. And how does equity feel?

Take a look at the state.

Gross Profit: 3 101.56 Gross Loss: 997.29 Total Net Profit: 2 104.27
Profit Factor: 3.11 Expected Payoff: 3.13
Absolute Drawdown: 0.90 Maximal Drawdown: 292.50 (6.17%) Relative Drawdown: 6.17% (292.50)
Total Trades: 673 Short Positions (won %): 339 (89.68%) Long Positions (won %): 334 (86.23%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 592 (87.96%) Loss trades (% of total): 81 (12.04%)
Largest profit trade: 103.50 loss trade: -63.00
Average profit trade: 5.24 loss trade: -12.31
Maximum ($): 51 (271.61) consecutive losses ($): 12 (-292.50)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 271.61 (51) consecutive loss (count): -292.50 (12)
Average consecutive wins: 11 consecutive losses: 2

xrust писал(а) >>

No need to wait - here is the state, the details are in the same place

It would be OK, it would be averaging, adding to the losing position, but at least a technological stop should be implemented. Otherwise, one day the smooth growth may change into a steep fall to 0.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

That would be fine, averaging, adding to a losing position, but at least a technological stop should be implemented. Otherwise, one day the smooth growth may be replaced by a steep fall to 0.

Of course, everything is there. The protection system is well-developed. And technological stop, and safety valve, and fool-proof - not to take the risk of excessive measures, and not to drain in a couple of hours or days, and tips pop up, according to the recommended parameters.....