Predicting championship results - page 7

Mathemat писал(а) >>

There must be a couple of other clerical errors? "$4" is $4K, "from $3" is from $3K, and "under $25" is under $25K? And, of course, there's nowhere here without mechmasters (quality and well-tuned natural brains), either.

NP, I'm sorry, I didn't understand what "amateur dodger" means. I understand about the amateur (I do not trade), but I do not understand about the dodger.

Mathematician,you're M..... :))

You're a quitter because you're a quitter...

Everyone's a nerd like an alchemist... By the way, I'm reminded of alchemy by all this fuss about finding a simple solution... Anyway, everyone's a nair and you're a quitter. Everybody trade, and you duck... You're a quitter, though. :)) Remember, there were some dodgers in our political history... So wherever you go, you're a quitter... Here we are with some comrades (of which there are fewer and fewer here... One... Probably more than one, left already... I think it's because of your mortal boredom... ) So, I'm going back... Here we are, the Professionals ... :)) We almost do not understand how you need to do something, like start thinking and do something ... (I'm not talking about bargaining here)... By the way, you're dodgers for another reason... You shy away from everything that is not on offer... :))

to NProgrammer

you are ... how many times was the third today?)

Korey писал(а) >>

to NProgrammer

you are ... how many times were you third today?)

Did you just say that? Or did you think about it from the beginning? Yeah ... you try, like, putting quotes at the beginning of the post for clarity... Smart guy. Or move your mind instead of reacting. What do you want to prove, that you're a hungry man? :)) I'm kind of quick... I can do that, believe me... :))

to NProgammer.

I'm sorry, it's New Year's Eve and you have Moldavian Vermouth))

Korey писал(а) >>

to NProgammer.

I'm sorry, it's New Year's Eve and you have Moldavian Vermouth))

Well yes - "and that's it"?

Where's the thought, buddy? One reaction... You got a light bulb, you reacted... That's how Pavlov's dog does it. :))

NProgrammer >> :

Did you just say that? Or were you thinking from the beginning? Yeah ... You kinda try, like, putting quotes at the beginning of the post for clarity... Smart-ass. Or move your mind instead of reacting. What do you want to prove, that you're a hungry man? :)) I'm kind of quick... I can do that, believe me... :))

You forgot how you, in another thread, in your own thread, proved that you're a pauper and not a pro. Or a pro, but in quotes.

So stop bullshitting everyone.

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Yeah - "and that's it"?

Where's the thought, mate? One reaction... You light a light bulb, you react... That's how Pavlov's dog does it. :))

All right, I'll be happy soon, too. I've got warheads ready.

BARS писал(а) >>

You forgot how you in another thread, and in your thread too (Asking advice from the experts. About hedging to avoid MS), proved that you yourself are a hungry man and not a pro. Or a pro, but in quotes.

If you don't get it, honey... one more time, just for you... You don't know shit about terminology or hedging... Let me explain - there is only hedging in the world, and only you "amateurs" have some other fucking block... You can be as deluded as you want... It's just your toys... But when they tell you, "it's a hedge"... Try to think...

Ha-ha... You're stupid, Badger. I repeat, it's a hedge... Not your amateurish amateurish locks... :))

BARS >> :

You forgot how you in another thread, and in your thread too (Asking advice from the experts. About hedging to avoid MS), proved that you yourself are a hungry man and not a pro. Or a pro, but in quotes.

BARS >> :

1. If you deposit money in a bank, the banks are tax agents and they pay tax for you.

2. Withdrawal from Wm equates to securities transactions => in the case of profit, you must pay tax.

3. Earnings and withdrawals from exchangers are also subject to tax.

Individuals have to pay tax once a year 13%.

1. There is such a great old film "Till Monday", from there, almost verbatim: "lie ... there's no such word in the Russian language". Learn, learn and learn.

2. It is not for nothing that in our schools they start teaching the Russian language; if you don't learn it, you are a linguist.

Korey писал(а) >>

All right, I'll be happy too, I've got warheads ready to go.

Oh, come on... I'm a sportsman... I don't drink... and I don't recommend it... I mean, I don't do a lot of drinking. :))