Predicting championship results - page 5

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Their entrances are really perfect!

Especially PrizmaL.

---

Usually the winners hide in the shadows for a while and then come out on the front page.

---

I noticed that they started to drive the STOP_LEVEL on EURGBP

but they don't seem to touch the spread... although in real accounts there is probably no DC with a spread of 2 on this pair

---

the solution is different --- and correctly written Pipsator should take into account the dynamics of at least 3 market parameters on which it vitally depends

and it means that these functions should stand before the decision and influence it

and should not be in the init module

(in general, it would be considered bad form to put such functions in an init module in any EA, not only in a Pipsator)

gSpread = MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_SPREAD);

gFreezeLevel = MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_FREEZELEVEL);

gModeStopLevel = MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_STOPLEVEL);

and it looks like PrizmaL wrote his pipsatore very intelligently he has no craps on 130 error and wrong price 129 in his logs

---

the prediction on PIPSATORS is still valid!

All your comments here bear a strong resemblance to sorry.... With spittle-splattering.

Last year you could only hear the example of Better in almost every utterance...and now you are taking on Prizmal...
Calm down and get a grip...
All readers and writers will be able to draw their own conclusions...

777borisov писал(а) >>

All your comments here bear a strong resemblance to sorry.... with spittle-splattering.

Last year you could hear the example of Better in almost every statement you made... Now you have Prizmal on your hands...

First of all, my comment is quite businesslike,

you're picking up some strange associations in saying parameters that need to be controlled, I don't know why.

Maybe it's valuable information for someone else.

You understand that they need to be controlled - well I'm happy for you, other beginners may not know or understand it.

If you have a personal grudge against me, just do not read or react to my posts and calm down.

Especially if you have them evoke strange associations.

How I express myself and what I write is my own business... I will not ask you for advice.

I can tell you I wasn't being rude, I'm not in that habit at all.

You seem to have a habit of it because obviously I'm not the only one who gets it.

https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/news

'Exchange of advisors'.

And since I don't respect rude people... your remarks mean nothing to me.

You'd better write something relevant and then we can talk.

---

777borisov >> :

All your comments here bear a strong resemblance to sorry.... with spitting.

Last year almost every comment you made was a Better example...and now you're taking on Prizmal...

Support. Superficial knowledge of this yuraz.

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

Seconded. Superficial knowledge this yuraz has.

2 Andy-Kon, 2 777borisov

you personally have superficial knowledge, gentlemen comrades,
>> all your bitterness comes from the fact that YuraZ does not post the final codes.
And that's right, this is the established style of productive forum participants.
Although you seem to be very upset - something is being discussed and you can't get it))))
But then again - this is a development site, but not a free Saturday giveaway site.

-----

and anyway, if you really want to bomb - go to English zone of the forum.

Korey >> :

2 Andy-Kon, 2 777borisov

You personally have superficial knowledge, gentlemen and comrades,
all your bitterness comes from the fact that YuraZ has not posted the final codes.
And this is correct, this is the established style of productive forum participants.
Although you seem to be very upset - something is being discussed and you can't get it))))
but then again - this is a development site, but not a site for free Saturday giveaway.

-----

And anyway, if you really want to bomb, go to the english zone of the forum.

+1

Korey писал(а) >>
it would be funny if hidden advertising won the championship,
cacoff wouldn't be LeoV's corporate multicurrency,
Moral Force will bring it down lower.

Better to have a corporate but profitable one than your own but draining one.

And better to go low at some point than never to go up....))))

Volatility forecast for EURUSD. In operation since 18 September - not bad so far. On the left - volatility as a percentage

If the organisers of the competition do not remove contestants labelled "pipsitter", then their EAs meet the requirements, which is where the controversy should stop. And the victory of the latter will be fully deserved. I've often encountered "If you bet for real, then ...", you have your own system, bet as much as you want, in other words, do not tell others how to live. If I was on the first line of the top and had the chance to win the prize money, I would not care much about the opinion of participants about what kind of dough my TS is made of. I wish good luck to "Pips players", I root for the other participants, and of course for my own self :)

P.S. Let's all the same positive communication. I would like to have an adequate scalper for earning money, and in my spare time fantasize about "What will happen if I invent my own grail... ".

You are disgustingly adequate...

Olimp >> :
I think in the region of 165K and PF 2.5

ended up with 169K and a PF of 3.28 :)