Predicting championship results - page 2

artall has a very good chance of first place

I will give the forecast one day before closing time

m_a_sim >> :
I'll give you one day before closing time.

Clever. I won't wait, I'll bet on Cronex. I believe he'll make it to 2nd or 3rd place. And the pipsmen will be disqualified with a scandal!

P.S.

I've got it wrong... Saturday... evening... relaxation... hello, Korey!

P.P.S.

I'll clarify, bent on the pipers, but Cronex is on.

m_a_sim >>: I'll give a prediction a day before closing.

OK, I'll try to give an accurate prediction of a few participants to the nearest cent:

amelabs: 61922.24

maximich: 61739.92

No predictions about their places, but seems to be in the top 20.

Mathemat >> :

OK, I'll try to give an accurate prediction of a few participants to the nearest cent:

I didn't get it right. I got one cent wrong for one contestant and 43 cents wrong for the other. There!

Really? How did that happen?

The situation can be simplified by using the Uncertainty Relationship,
which have penetrated from quantum mechanics into all areas of scientific thought,
for the simple reason that they've been discovered there in an obvious way, phenomenologically.
So, the better we know motion, the worse we know state.
etc.
The result of the championship is the movement, the occupied places are the state.
I.e. you can predict someone's personal victory, but you don't know in what year and in what life.

So: Movement...
The top 4 spots of the '08 championship will be taken by the likes of LeoV, Liliput....
With a minimal gap from 1st place of about 260k down to 4th place to 251k))

It turns out neither Cronexa nor Goreza will be in the top 10 as they don't have neurons.
General conclusion:
Unsteadiness is already a characteristic of the Champ 2008

P.S. Hello Granit77))) I thought November 7, and it turns out Saturday was a celebration.

Mathemat >> :

Oh, yeah? How'd that happen?

Because you must have made the prediction on a computer. It first converts the decimal system into binary, and then it converts the binary system back to decimal when it outputs the result... There's all sorts of rounding, loses something somewhere, adds something... He's the only one who knows how it counts. Besides, he is distracted by different tasks, like checking his anti-virus or asking his computer for something. And when you are constantly distracted, it's clear that accuracy is out of the question. So the computer gives out what it's got...

And when I looked at the stars, I saw more accurate figures. I should still look at the ceiling, but I don't have time yet. And as you know (and it is successfully used in many places) - the most accurate predictions are taken from the ceiling. ;)

Mathemat >> :

I am not a prognosticator, so I can only predict the winner inaccurately

I think in the region of 165K and a PF of 2.5