Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 14

blend >> :
the herd is not homogeneous and each individual, after watching a couple of movies and reading a couple of books has his or her own opinion about what is happening (there are enough examples on this forum), while the most active individuals can check the results even if there are mechanisms of control over the elections

I didn't vote for the United Russia, but that doesn't give me a reason to call people a herd.

People have had enough of pain in life, people have children, few have the desire to experiment

Speaking of elections. A year ago, not many people knew, much less imagined, that a certain Obama would win the election and become the 44th President of the USA. Why was he nominated as a candidate? Why did he win? A lot of money was invested, and he did not skimp on advertising. Now it is the most promoted product in the world, and it will be sold at the highest price.

Obama is a lamb for the slaughter of the crisis, that's all the credit. And the U.S. has an excuse to complain to others, saying that an Afroamer... In short, a Negro is president!

is this a joke? or an analysis? I get lost sometimes not hearing the intonation

The name Obama can be deciphered as follows. O-ba-ma

O is elation and hopeful euphoria. ( Already come true)

ba-- disappointment and despair.

Ma -- well, that just leaves mate.

More like a joke, blend. And here's another joke: Roosevelt (and the States) were helped by the war, but what will help Obama? The Great Depression lasted 17 years or a little longer (one version says that the first wave of momentum after the correction ended started around 1949), and the index was back to pre-crisis levels in about 25 years.

Borat Obama

Can someone answer the question about forex quotes and the forex "order book" (it probably does not exist)? is forex independent of supply and demand?

Shniperson >> :

Can someone answer the question about forex quotes and the forex "order book" (it probably does not exist)?

there is no forks glass, there is a mug, iron, but full, with quotes, but without a handle, and hot, and there is no grip

>>forex is not dependent on supply and demand?

the main cashier's computer has a sniffer that monitors where traders have set more stops and rolls the quotes. - the traders wanted to cancel the stops, so they got hit fast so they wouldn't have time

Shniperson писал(а) >>

just to ignore the amendments that Putin and Medved have made to the constitution... they've practically introduced a third term!!! 3*4=12 6*2=12... that makes it... Putin's regime will have to endure another 12 years... and he will only leave after he dies of old age... like all the GenSecs of the USSR.

Maybe Yeltsin and Gorbachev were better?) Or are intelligent tsars better? Who is better, where is better? Bush, perhaps? Putin, in the circumstances at the time, was the best thing that could have happened to Russia... Yes, I'm all for a lifetime presidency for him), no worthy alternatives are in sight. That's what most Russians think and isn't it democracy when things are the way the majority wants them to be?)