Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 29

sabluk писал(а) >> it took time and effort, but then it's not hard to get out, sometimes I've seen some people there

It got to the point where sometimes I started getting thrown out there involuntarily, I got scared and took the time to lose these abilities

In the out-of-body state many of the Scientology procedures are quicker and easier, I think, because the body, its genetic entities and all the rest of the crap doesn't get in the way.

blend писал(а) >>

wow, what a side everyone has opened up)

heel turns out to be a teenager, now wondering what it's like to be a teenager for a bot (not to be confused with god)

Math is a scientologist, Junko is almost a ghost.

Only Korey didn't give away his memes.

The rest eat mushrooms, read esotericism, but I'm not familiar with them yet))

Well, since it's a personal question, I'll give you some examples:
one time there was a complete cardiac arrest and there were two incidents - the coma guy didn't come back,
he didn't die, but he wasn't in his body...
He was fine "there" and you have to go and find the bastard, you have to answer for him, and medicine is powerless.
Later on rebefing evolved and, even more rarely, some advanced guys left their bodies and did not want to return,
- and then the vegetable lies there breathing, some through the head, some through the legs.
He doesn't react to anything, his pupil is dilated, he doesn't care about injections.
situation: well, where is the entrance to where to get them out, and how and with what)).
but they did come back))))
Then experience with these mishaps came in handy in intensive care - sometimes after a combined injury on the seventh day or more one cannot come out of a coma.
Now it's quite a solvable task - to bring them back.

so when you're in the afterlife don't forget your acquaintances.

Korey >> :

So when you're in the afterlife, don't forget your acquaintances.

No, you'd better come to us - to kalyma)).

Zhunko >> :

There is no need to prove anything. For it makes no sense. Everyone has their own picture of the world and their own experiences due to their upbringing (psychoblocks).

All this has a place in the world, any concept, all this is real, all is possible. It is a human being who imposes restrictions on himself.

You can fantasise all you like, but that does not mean that fantasy reflects the truth of things. And there can't be many truths... it's one...

Mathemat писал(а) >>

In the out-of-body state, many Scientology procedures (and not only them, I think) are quicker and easier, since the body, with its genetic beings and other crap, does not interfere.

What's the point, once you've completed the procedure, you're back in the body, and there's nothing left but a log entry about working through something, the body is still in the way and still is? Scientology had a good start, but now it reeks too much of leftism.

Well if nothing else, the higher OT Levels would be meaningless. And in SONA, if you've had time to read anything there, the Routine 1 exercises are quite impressive (and it was published in 1954). And the magazine, yes, is a statement of ultimate achievement (or non-achievement). I don't believe there is anything behind such detailed technical elaboration of the procedures themselves.

I have indirect evidence that the most "stupid" routines from Routine 2 (such as "find a spot on the wall", "come and feel", etc.), which have been performed for quite a long time, are really effective: I was told this many years later by a man whom I drove from wall to wall for several dozen hours.

Getting out of the body is necessary in order to get rid of the restimulation of the genetic being for the duration of the session and to work at least at the level of the analytical mind.

P.S. And from what information do you judge the leftism of Scientology?

By the way, yes! Those spots, that's a great treatment! Look this way, look that way - also great, I've had to get people out of various states many times. By the way, one guy wrote a program for 8K - walk around with a microphone on his head - put his voice in - it gives a new command.

Shniperson >> :

You can fantasise all you like, but that doesn't mean that fantasy reflects the true state of affairs. And there can't be many truths... it's one...

In your limited world, the truth is one. In mine there are many.

sabluk >> :

I was just now thinking about the tragic fate of E-gold

i remember the excitement of spending some quid on a gold account )

if memory serves me correctly the accounts were physically secured with precious metals deposited either in the Canadian bank Scotiabank or on the Isle of Man or another island is not important

So the FBI jackals, under the guise of anti-money laundering, strangled the system, strangled it, strangled it, strangled it... and strangled it

and there's the famous PayPal system

Accounts as you know are linked directly to bank accounts and bank cards.

but it's a successfully developed system and its billing dominates the world

>> one consolation is that WebMoney has a gold wallet, providing seemingly in an offshore bank in the emirates

Let's get off the subject of accultism

I would like an opinion from smart people, am I right in suspecting the international bankers that they see gold-linked e-currencies as a competitor and a threat?

Integer >> :

1. My world view has broadened, but not the world has changed.

2. I believed in Yuri Gagarin. And if you turn your head from side to side, you may well realize that the earth is not a Mobius Leaf.

3. Did I say anything about instrumentation?

Here, I'll finally answer.

1. How do you determine the immutability of the world? With your senses or with your fantasies on the subject? If yes, how do my fantasies differ from yours? If no, you have a third way, because you have denied the second, inner way. Tell me about it. About your third way.

2. Before Yuri Gagarin, people believed in different animals, idols, Gods, crooks, dictators, etc.. Shall we start to understand the structure of the world ourselves?

3. About the instruments - pre-empted possible objections.