Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 8

timbo >> :

>> Thank you very much as a human being.

+1

Panzer >> :

You're all delusional.

If you're so smart, you're not a millionaire. Stop poking everyone.

I corrected you, but not in that form. You're just picking on other words, but you don't have the strength to correct them.

A smart man would not get into an argument. And if he does, he will be the first to quit, even if he is right. He will never say what he thinks like you to the end... and call someone else's thoughts nonsense. Because if a man can't listen or ignore other people's opinions, he's worthless.

2*2=5 Don't you want to listen?

Since when did culture become a sign of intelligence?

<br / translate="no">
Mischek >> :

Show me an uneducated cultured person.
Nonsense - with extremely rare exceptions.

Culture is a sign of developed spiritual sphere, without intelligence one cannot develop.
(mind, I meant that the man will not run around like a savage with a club, or plow in a factory as a moldmaker (for molding also need brains), but the engineer will be more educated and cultured molder).
I learned in high school that there was one man who proved by a complex formula that 2*2=5, but as it turned out later - in the calculations there was a mistake in one place

Mischek >> :

It depends on what it means. And if I say that 2*2 = 10, I'm not wrong.

A sign is not a sign, but there is a correlation.

I don't know what the author wanted to prove

FOREX is an honest tool (everyone is being rewarded wisely).

USA is an evil empire (USSR was not an angel but it is gone).

I'm downloading Spirit of Time II now.

http://www.reliz.eu/documentary/7643-zeitgeist-2-addendum.html

PapaYozh >> :

In one of your posts, the person asked you for perfectly normal advice - to recommend something to read. In response, you spouted off a link with a query to Amazon returning 14,000 (am I wrong?) links. You're being totally irrelevant, just for the sake of barking.

No need to twist things around. The man asked for links where to read about financial markets, I gave him those links - 43 thousand books. What does this have to do with rudeness?

You were talking to me about credit cards without a clue as to how they work.

You're the one who believes I don't know and you do. That's a strong argument, but matters of faith are not negotiable.

You've got it totally out of place now too. What was the point of your post? Did you just want to show that you read the thread? So read it, nobody's persecuting you!

The point of my post was to say thank you to the person who succinctly and accurately spelled out what I would have liked to say myself five pages earlier, but no longer have the energy.

In life it's often more useful to be silent and listen/read/think, than to muck about.

Repeat that phrase every day when you look at yourself in the mirror.

Panzer >> :

If you're so smart, you're not a millionaire. Quit poking everyone.

What makes you think I'm not a millionaire?

You" is a sign of respect, recognition of the equality of the speaker, automatic access to the circle of friends and acquaintances.

The term 'YOU' is a desire to distance yourself from a person who has proved that you cannot address him as 'YOU', who has actively demonstrated that he does not deserve any respect.

timbo >> :

What makes you think I'm not a millionaire?

>> oligarch Leopold.

sabluk писал(а) >>

The very attitude of the Church towards the Spiritual World is also interesting. From the Doctrine itself, in 325, at the Council of Nicaea, its important part - about the reincarnation of the Soul - was withdrawn. That is why the "western religions" are so different from the "eastern religions" - Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. - in which this thought is retained.

I apologise to the author of this thread for the off-topic on religion, but I couldn't resist.

Sabluk, there is no need to mislead people. At the Council of Nicaea the question of reincarnation of the soul was not addressed. There were enough other problems there - confirmation of the Creed, the polemic with the Arians, etc. The question of pre-existence of souls (not even of reincarnation, but pre-existence) was raised much later, in connection with the consideration of the teaching of Origen. But we must clearly understand, that pre-existence as Origen understood it, firstly, has practically nothing to do with reincarnation, and with belief in reincarnation he himself argued, and secondly, Origen himself expressed his viewpoint on pre-existence only as a hypothesis and a private opinion.

sabluk >>:
Christ Himself has been decided to be considered as God, though in old Christian sources it was said that He is an incarnated Spirit.

Really? And in what sources, if I may ask?

And what shall we do with the Gospel of John, where Christ calls Himself God?

DrShumiloff >> :

I apologise to the author of this thread for the off-topic on religion, but I couldn't resist.

Sabluk, there is no need to mislead people. At the Council of Nicaea the question of reincarnation of the soul was not addressed. There were enough other problems there - confirmation of the Creed, the polemic with the Arians, etc. The question of pre-existence of souls (not even of reincarnation, but pre-existence) was raised much later, in connection with the consideration of the teaching of Origen. But it must be clearly understood, that pre-existence as Origen understood, firstly, has practically nothing to do with reincarnation, and with belief in reincarnation he himself argued, and secondly, Origen himself expressed his views on pre-existence only as a hypothesis and a private opinion.

Really? And in what sources, may I ask?

And what shall we do with the Gospel of John where Christ calls Himself God?

In the eyes of wild Papuans the white man is also a god in a pure form.

"In Earth's early history, various alien groups fought amongst themselves to divide zones of influence

In your ancient history there is information about these events in Sumerian texts, and various religions as the war of the gods".

The video footage of Bin Laden claiming he was involved in 9/11 is not the truth.

Let's not argue about the dogmas of modern religions - they are neutered scraps of information about the world order similar to low-quality quotes, they were designed for the level of thinking of the average man of those times