Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 16

Shniperson >> :
I think there has been no change of the political elite in America, the puppeteers there don't change with the change of the president. They poured big money into Obama, they created him "from scratch", like Bereza and Putin's comrades in our country (they promoted him to superstar on ORT and RTR for half a year). So the money spent on Obama will have to be paid back, Obama is unlikely to quarrel with the puppeteers...

If Russia creates presidents from scratch, don't think it works the same way all over the world.

He went on to earn his law degree from Harvard in 1991, where he became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. Soon after, he returned to Chicago to practice as a civil rights lawyer and teach constitutional law. Finally, his advocacy work led him to run for the Illinois State Senate, where he served for eight years. In 2004, he became the third African American since Reconstruction to be elected to the U.S. Senate.

Obama graduated from Harvard, and that's worth a lot. They started "promoting" him back in '91, I take it. He's been a senator since 2004.

Zhunko >> :

Not only Forex, but other markets are not dependent on supply and demand. Not even with the presence of a tumbler.

At every level, quotes are generated by brokers to maintain speculative interest in the market.

What is there to say? Only to agree, for one must always agree with the crazies.

If in your collective farm market the prices are controlled by the cops who protect the sellers and are not the result of the interaction of supply and demand, then do not transfer this experience to the world markets.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Lustration - what is it (I didn't know). I wonder what it was like in post-war Germany?

Interesting to see lustration in US foreign policy,
and the rest is of the same dubious quality as the question "what is the worst nation"

(Wiki has posted a narrow-minded article about us so we don't think about them))))

timbo >> :

What is there to say? Only to agree, for one must always agree with the madmen.

If prices in your collective farm market are controlled by the cops who are protecting the sellers and are not the result of the interaction of supply and demand, then don't transfer this experience to the world markets.

Just because you don't know something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But it is entirely possible to assume that in your limited world it really doesn't exist.

In my world, anything is possible.

What is the difference between the cops covering up the salesmen and other structures like the Fed? That the people are completely different? From another galaxy? Are their interests different? Everything is the same on every level. To get quicker and cheaper. So that there's less work to be done.

You've probably read too many books and seen too many movies with superheroes and happy endings...

It's sad that most people don't want to think for themselves.

Advice. If you want to know the truth, put yourself in the place you want to know about. And ask yourself the question, what will I do in that situation? The answer will be the truth.

Zhunko >> :

A word of advice. If you want to know the truth, put yourself in the place you want to know about. And ask yourself the question, what will I do in that situation? The answer will be the truth.

Thank you for being blunt. That is, if you feel that everyone around you is scum, i.e. it only characterises you personally.

I in a broker's situation will live honestly on the spread and swaps. That's probably why my broker doesn't filter quotes. And I don't guess if I will get my money - I just go into my "cabinet" and transfer it to my bank account. If I do it before 3 p.m., it will be in my account the next morning. And I am surrounded by exceptionally honest and decent people, including people I don't know at all. I have been convinced of that many times before.

:-( You don't understand anything...

Zhunko >> :

What is the difference between the cops covering up the sellers and other structures, such as the Fed? That the people are completely different? From another galaxy? Are their interests different? Everything is the same on every level. To get quicker and cheaper. So there's less work to be done.

I get your world. I report, yes - very different people. I mean, just people, but from another galaxy, you and your cops. Did you know that in America, for example, police officers don't take bribes?

timbo >> :

I understand all about your world. I report, yes - very different people. I mean, just people, but from another galaxy, you and your cops. Did you know that in America, for example, police officers don't take bribes?

How do you know that?

How did you do this research?

timbo >>: Do you know that in America, for example, police officers do not take bribes?

I don't know about America. But I heard about Spain from a man who had been there many times. They don't, and they are very grateful to Franco, the terrible tyrant, who made them incorruptible. If you try to do it, you may get into a very big trouble.

But I don't believe it's other people. People are the same everywhere and they don't change. They are just differently motivated.

What are you guys talking about? Forex is not for philosophers!

There is a market, there are opportunities. There is a fact that the market acts independently of you, and you have to make a profitable decision.

It's your problem if you do it or not! )))

No trends, no flops? Yeah, and the earth is round.

They say a lot about something they do not understand, but those who know how to see a trend and make money on it, will do it,

Whatever the market is.

FACT: Look at it. And everything will be OK))).

Without unnecessary philosophizing.