Crisis: Don't we care? - page 53

The fact that the ussai are "forge and breadbasket and health resort" (s) is known and understood, and it is customary to reproach us with it,
The americans are no different from the Komsomol agitators and propagandists,
the same people with the same male mental distortions, and the same piss in their lair.
And here's the stark fact that yusei is behaving
as the only sperm that supposedly fertilized the egg,
that's a real manifestation of the double standard.
Who tasted the American double standard from the wrong side will hardly talk about love))),
but will finally see the machinations of the Americans and the representatives of the Americans. Those who cannot see have not yet tasted the wrong side.
This truth is bitter. And many have tasted it and died of the bitterness of life (because they were weak).

BARS >> :

Melbrunov races have a day off, others don't... => they are more prestigious, and it's understandable that if there are such races "with a day off" then there are others. Don't fuck with me.

It's a day off in Melbourne when the Melbourne Cap is there, nowhere else. When Adelaide hosts the Adelaide Cap, it's Adelaide's day off. The line was highlighted in blue.

And that there is more blue than red, so "vodka, winter, bears, Dostoevsky" would have been blue in the American's answer too - for all this is available in Russia, but for some reason you take offence to it.

I'm not really offended yet, I said I knew more (although not much) than the average Amer about us :) and let's leave it at that ...

"You to us, we to you .................................. nothing to be angry about" (C) J.Hasek

Korey >> :
And here's that gnarly fact about yusei behaving
Bitter is this Truth. And many have tasted it and died of the bitterness of life (because they were weak)

Very poetic, but I would like the facts. Not amero fairy tales, but facts....

BARS >> :

I was not really offended, I said I know more (though not much) than the average Amer about us :) And let's leave it at that ...

The question is not whether you are personally offended by me or the Americans, but whether your previous posts have been an affront to all Russian people, that Americans have such a primitive/misconceived notion of Russians. The simple example of you and Australia showed that Russians do not know much more about Australia than Americans do about Russia. That is, the Russians and Americans are twins in this matter. Only Australians do not feel offended that they do not know anything about them in Russia and Russians are offended with America and are quick to generalise that they do not like us, let us fong off with them in forums. Whoever on the Russian forum shits the shit out of America the smartest.

timbo писал(а) >>

Very poetic, but I would like the facts. Not amero fairy tales, but facts...

>> start with the fact that Yussei is the home of fascism.

Korey >> :

Let's start with the fact that Yussei is the birthplace of fascism.

Let's start with the fact that Italy is the home of fascism. For example here http://mirslovarei.com/content_pol/FASHIZM-750.html

))))

Yeah, if so, then May Day is also a Soviet holiday))))

As for Hitler's fascism,
1. between 1934 and 1939, the Third Reich received $39 billion worth of credits.
By comparison, the export price of a DC3 (Li2) metal plane was only USD 50,000.
=39 billion dollars from a country in the throes of the Great Depression.
2. the most active members of the fascist movement in Germany were re-emigrants from the USA.