Crisis: Don't we care? - page 24

This morning I had a crisis of the brain and the crooked hands. I'm not sure how fast and thoroughly the real one heals.

I turned on a freshly trained EURUSD Expert Advisor on USDJPY.

Thanks to chance it didn't lose everything and I quickly noticed that some nonsense was going on.

Oh, what a beautiful check I've put in now. Oh what a nice one.

)))

goldtrader >> :

Japan's budget revenue is 80% exports, and an expensive yen is a huge disadvantage for exporters,

as their products become more expensive for customers. In such cases, the Japanese central bank has often used currency interventions.

It was quick and decisive, than it brought the rate of national currency to the desired level.

However, it is a long time since such interventions took place. But we have to be prepared.

Vesti 24, 27.10.08 17-30 Msk

Japan has 80% of its budget coming from exports and an expensive yen is not good for exporters,

as their products become more expensive for customers. In such cases, Japan's central bank has previously used currency interventions.

They have not been used since 2004...

Who are you, goldtrader?

granit77 >> :

Vesti 24, 27.10.08 17-30 Msk.

Japan's budget revenue is 80% exports, and an expensive yen is not good for exporters,

as their products become more expensive for customers. In such cases, the central bank of Japan has previously used currency interventions.

Who are you, goldtrader?

probably a content proofreader ))

granit77 >> :

Vesti 24, 27.10.08 17-30 Msk.

Japan's budget revenues are 80% exports, and an expensive yen is not good for exporters,

as their products become more expensive for customers. In such cases, the central bank of Japan has previously used currency interventions.

Who are you, goldtrader?

I'm going to sue them for plagiarism for a long time :)

Well, I do care, and after reading this I realised that the money was not withdrawn for nothing, they won't let me work. To be more precise, work, but we will not let you earn money, there is a crisis, we are already in trouble. I expected something similar. We will wait for better times.

1)Dear Clients!

According to point 2.13.d
ofthe Regulation on clients order processing due to the emergency situation connected with high market volatility, liquidity failures and significant changes in trading conditions of our counterparts, the Company ******* changes spreads on some currency pairs, including widening them during night time. The new spreads are available on the Contracts Specification page .

Spread widening is temporary and as soon as market conditions allow, we will make every effort to return to previous trading conditions.

Please also note the introduction of the concept of "Normal Market Volume" (see chapter 10
of the Client Order Processing Regulation and the Contracts Specification). Trades above this volume will be quoted upon request.

Changes and innovations will take effect from 27 October 2008.

Administration

2)Dear Client!

Due to highly unstable economical situation in the world, periodical suspension of financial markets and a possibility of mass bankruptcies, according to Clause 18 of the Client Agreement, the Company******** announces the occurrence of force majeure circumstances and changes Clauses 2.13, 5.27 and adds terms in Chapter 10 of the Client Orders Processing Regulations.

. New edition of the document is available from 24 October 2008.

Client Orders Processing and Execution Regulations

The changes are effective immediately.

Administration

Figar0 >> :

Well, I do care anymore, after reading this I realised that the money was not withdrawn for nothing, they won't let me work...

The company *******

Alpari Company

Well, you've encrypted the firm nicely, but only in the first paragraph. :))

Mischek >> :

What should a private trader with a depo of 1 to 100k have to fear?

Changes in the rules of the game.

Which ones?

Licensing? Highly unlikely and unlikely to be soon. It has nothing to do with the crisis.

minimum deposit of 1 000 000 ? unlikely, our brother has no effect on the market, even if we agree,

Increase in collateral ? only on our own ? unlikely but possible for a short period of time if not helped by temporary stops of trades if not helped by temporary increases in spreads before

A ban in Russia? Nonsense, it will not make the economy better, although it is easier for us in St. Petersburg, 4 hours by car and Finland, many have villas, flats.

I think that fears are exaggerated. The main question is who and why should they tighten the rules.

If they do tighten it, not tomorrow and not right away but slowly and slowly and slowly and will start with the spreads, I think.

Fool's narcissism.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Well, you've encrypted the firm nicely, but only in the first paragraph. :))

I corrected it, I was in a state of affect, I don't want to provoke the wrath of moderators)

And now I`m looking for a "force majeure" .... There is a strange situation: some brokerage companies on the contrary impose the best conditions for traders and all the same force majeure. It is tempting, as a mousetrap, but you can risk with the remaining deposit. EURGBP, spread 1 pip, pipsitter with high MM will make a million for a week.)

Figar0 >> :

..was in a state of rage...

...set up a pipsqueak with a kicked up MM, it'll be a million in a week...

So were you or are you still staying? :))

Figar0 I have the same DT... The strange thing is, I can place stops and takeovers closer than 10p.

I never got such a letter ( only about the margin stake... (

I would have been better off with a payout... )