Crisis: Don't we care? - page 18

Mischek >> :

I do not mean I do not believe in it or everything is fine, it just looks like a digest from one person. And people with zero tolerance do not write in the media, especially not at tomorrow.ru.

bullshit article.

Why are you scaring people? We're all scared shitless.

timbo >> :

Who has anything Russian-made at home? Apart from metatrader and vodka...

Wife !

goldtrader писал (а) >>

I have a Kalash under my pillow :)

http://fintimes.ru/28508

http://udaff.com/image/799/79974.jpg

We've gone completely negative ;)

In '92, after another GKChP, the last warrant officer of the CPSU wrote: please expel me from the ranks, on the grounds that I now believe only in myself and in the Kalashnikov rifle..... not a joke, we fools who already had 3-4 party censures, considered it in all seriousness..... was inspired by "the Kalashnikov under the pillow" :)))

sabluk >> :

forget about GPS

>> glonass is already there.

What is the accuracy of this glonass? GPS gives 3 metres for all comers, while glonass gives 100 metres at best and is out of range of satellites for an hour or more. GPS chips are sold for next to nothing, which is why they are used almost everywhere, but where are the glonass chips? No one doubts that they will be the biggest microchips in the world.

GPS-Glonass is an example of the Stone Age in Russia. The first glonass satellites were launched at the same time as the American GPS (then NAVSTAR), I heard tales about how cool it would be to live with glonass 15 years ago. Only the Americans are constantly launching new satellites, upgrading them and building more and more ground support stations, while Russia has yet to launch a full set of satellites to ensure acceptable accuracy.

Forget about glonass, just as we have forgotten about russian computers and household appliances. Normal people try not to remember Russian cars either. There is already American GPS, Chinese computers, Korean appliances, and Japanese cars. You have to look at things realistically.

"And everything you do with your hands is very bad."

Young people, we have to teach you everything - the AK should be under the mattress.

timbo >> :

What is the accuracy of this glonass? GPS gives 3 metres for all comers, while glonass gives 100 metres at best and is out of range of satellites for an hour or more. GPS chips are sold for next to nothing, which is why they are used almost everywhere, but where are the glonass chips? No one doubts that they will be the biggest microchips in the world.

GPS-Glonass is an example of the Stone Age in Russia. The first glonass satellites were launched at the same time as the American GPS (then NAVSTAR), I heard tales of how cool it would be to live with glonass 15 years ago. Only the Americans are constantly launching new satellites, upgrading them and building more and more ground support stations, while Russia has yet to launch a full set of satellites to ensure acceptable accuracy.

Forget about glonass, just as we have forgotten about russian computers and household appliances. Normal people try not to remember Russian cars either. There is already American GPS, Chinese computers, Korean appliances, and Japanese cars. You have to look at things realistically.

"And everything you do with your hands is very bad"

+1. I agree a hundred percent... But the question is, what should we do about it all? Or people in our country have no other interests but their money and let them pump resources out of "us," and when they run out, the rich will go off to live in peace, while all the losers will live in a country a la "Mongolia"?

By 2009-2011 the accuracy of the GLONASS navigation system will be comparable to GPS

No one is keeping anyone who lives in Russia unhappy

timbo писал(а) >>

Who has anything Russian-made at home? Apart from Metatrader and vodka... Mobile phone, watch, GPS, TV, DVD, fridge, furniture, clothes, shoes... Anything at all?

Yeah, everything else is 90% Chinese-made. And soon half of all cars all over the world will be Chinese, in 5-7 years. But does it make China the richest country at the moment, the country with the highest standard of living? China has enormous potential, but it also has big problems. Russia has a security cushion, raw materials, which will last for several decades, and this time must not be wasted. It is necessary to invest this money in the real economy, agriculture (there is no money there at all, not nationwide), and not in the support of thieving banks, greedy commodity producers and builders who build the most expensive real estate in the world.... Then there is a chance to avoid the Stone Age.