Questions about publication procedures - page 9

Prival писал (а) >>

Can these articles be posted here as well. It's free to publish there, so I don't think there should be any restrictions on distributing the information there elsewhere

All these articles are available in the links above, but only under different names and in a different (more extended) format. For a journal, the articles are made shorter to suit the journal requirements, the main ideas are succinct and the titles changed to better describe the essence.

If you want to read Rashid's articles, the best way is to methodically re-read the links I mentioned. For example we published 54 articles in Russian in ATC 2006, 62 in ATC 2007 and 14 in ATC 2008.

How long does it take before an article is published? I've had "ready for publication" for a week now, and nothing. They'd say, "We're not going to publish," or a lot of publicity... ...or something, you know, B. But it just hangs and hangs... I'd just stick this article on the forum.

eugene-last:
How long does it take before an article is published? I've had "ready for publication" for a week now, and nothing. They'd say, "We're not going to publish," or a lot of publicity... ...or something, you know, B. But it just hangs and hangs... I'd just stick this article on the forum.
Your article has been reviewed, see details in the comments to the article.