Questions about publication procedures - page 6

Mathemat писал (а) >>
There are enough of them here - they compile without errors, and some work wonders on history. Do you have proof of its robustness (even "with all reservations"), apart from ready working code?

I have described the Expert Advisor (in detail, as far as possible) in the reply to your question, I don't promise any miracles, how it will work in real trading - I don't know, I can only vouch that to a beginner trader, as a programmer, the Expert Advisor will be understandable, interesting and useful. (I think the trader has enough trading ideas of his own, but there is a problem with their implementation). If such materials already exist - you just need to inform me about it, and the issue of publishing my article will be closed naturally. (Other authors will still ask similar questions, but this is a business of administration).

ingvar писал (а) >>

I have described the Expert Advisor (in detail, as far as possible) in the answer to your question, I don't promise any miracles, how it will work in real trading - I don't know, I can only vouch that to a beginner trader, as a programmer, the Expert Advisor will be understandable, interesting and useful. (I think the trader has enough trading ideas of his own, but there is a problem with their implementation). If such materials already exist - you just need to inform me about it, and the issue of publishing my article will be closed naturally. (Other authors will still ask similar questions, but that's up to the administration).

It's the other way round.

1. If one has meaningful ideas (i.e. not the superficial solutions that appear to every newcomer when they first encounter the issue), then they are qualified enough to program them. The comparative value of the knowledge of 'what to implement' and 'how to implement' is approx. 100:1.

2. Whether there are such materials (not only here, but everywhere in the industry) it is up to the author of the article to find out. And if there are, refer to analogues and prototypes in the list of references to the article.

SK. писал (а) >>

It's the other way round.

1. If a person has meaningful ideas (i.e. not the superficial solutions that appear to every newcomer when they first get acquainted with the issue), then they are qualified enough to programme them. The comparative value of the knowledge of 'what to implement' and 'how to implement' is approx. 100:1.

2. Whether there are such materials (not only here, but everywhere in the industry) it is up to the author of the article to find out. And if so, refer to analogues and prototypes in the list of references to the article.

From a human trader or a human programmer (more precisely, a mathematician)? I've communicated directly with only one professional trader (he's the one who told me about the existence of MT). He was ordering Expert Advisors. One, of course, is not a statistic, but on this Forum there are many people with trading ideas ready to order EAs or ask for help from programmers. I have had to work with high-level managers, economists and lawyers. It took about a year just to reach an understanding. Some tried to learn how to program, but the limit of their achievement was a spreadsheet on Excele (they were no longer fit for a macro in WBA). They have a different brain, a different style of thinking (not worse or better, just different). In short, you can be good at one thing or the other: either trading or programming. Even Leonardo has only paintings left. Everything else - in sketches, notes, drawings - is interesting only to historians and has no real value. And self-made paints with which he painted his pictures are of very low quality.

There can be no objections to the second point: the administration runs the site with its own resources and of course it cannot pay reviewers (who will determine the degree of the originality of the article).

SK. outlined the established practice in the preparation of scientific papers, articles, patent applications and generally serious products of intellectual labour.

This is a general rule, of which this site is no exception. You ignore those rules, but your aspirations are understandable, and such a heated discussion

The reason for such a heated discussion is that you are voicing opinions that have long been tried and tested in practice on this forum. Reread the forum, look through CodeBase in detail,

and you will see that the problem is as old as the world and has no single solution. I am not an old resident but I remember at least a dozen of such discussions well.

As it happens in such cases, due to lack of consensus, the rules are "de facto", which is supported by the administration.

And all your hotheadedness will not lead to mutual understanding, the "homeostatic universe" will still prove stronger.

You want money - make money either by trading with an EA or by trading with an EA. You want to write an article and become a guru - do it, but on

generally accepted terms.

In general, as the miners of Donbass say: "You dOobycha give. and everyone can talk".

Hmm, by the way, while we're on the subject:

Why not raise the base to a higher level?

Like this -- the same 30 K.C. for 1000 (5000) downloads. 90% of the code falls short of that bar, the remaining 10% is well worth it.

IMHO, such incentive will increase quantity of quality code.

The idea is right at first glance, but in fact it's more common to download EAs with beautiful stats on an optimised site.

It's the same crap as TV, where soaps and Maximum Programme have the highest ratings.

granit77 писал (а) >>

The idea is correct at first sight, but in fact, most often they download Expert Advisors with beautiful settings on the optimized area.

We will get the same thing as with television where soaps and the Maximum Programme have the highest ratings.

Hmm, well firstly the bars for indicators and EAs are different.

There are a lot of people who don't download indices, but EAs, hoping to catch a freebie.

Let's say 1000 for indicators, scripts and orik and 3000 for EAs.

Subject for discussion, but I doubt it... Had another look at the number of downloads, promotion rules.

MacdPatternTraderAll0.01. Time+martingale [ en] (Author: fortrader.ru) 1131

File operations without limits [ en ] (Author: Rosh) 81

granit77 писал (а) "homeostatic universe."

Wow, Victor, and you're also scolding me, like not a word in simplicity, you can't do it without neutralising it with beer... Well, now I know it's from the ABS.

Because you didn't know before. :))