[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 17

Hi all! Please help me write an EA

This trading tactic is based on fractal candles .

To work we need to build a (f.s.) channel with 10% zone near the shadow of the candle and a 50% zone inside the candle channel,
also need to build a 100% expansion channel, ie add 100% of the candle height.

Signal
om бwill be consideredbe samplesитor if the price touches the 10% zone

Take Profit is set at the level of 100% expansion, Stop Loss is set at the level of the lower line of the channel.
Rules.
1) To open a deal only when the price touches the 10% zone
2) Also
it is possible to open an order on the fractal beforehand with a condition that its max.
(bull market) higher than the previous one, or (bear market) min. lower than
previous (see picture)
3) Stop loss on the hourly chart should not exceed 38 points.
4) Also stop loss is better to be dragged to the 50% level after the price reaches 70% of the way to profit.
5) The deal should be closed if there is a signal to the opposite side.
6) If the stop is still triggered, the next stop should increase the lot by 50%

If you have any questions, please ask here superboss85@mail.ru

fortrader.ru >> :
I will write the adviser for free, but one by one, write to whom it is necessary http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0.

Greetings to the organiser of this topic and all participants!

Is the topic of EA writing still up to date?

I'm trying to write an EA myself and I'm getting some good results, but I have not yet understood the indicators. I am currently writing stochastic EA, it's a good indicator, but during trends it starts giving false commands. To continue to implement the EA I needed a moving average of stochastic, preferably nested in the same or adjacent window of the chart with boundaries from zero to 100. The point of it is to go beyond a certain boundary, to understand that a certain trend has started. Of course, I can calculate all that on the body of my EA, but to analyze its performance, one should see the chart after running the strategy in the tester. I tried to use the trend charts that are available, but they do not meet my requirements. I will try to use trend charts, but they do not fit my needs.

Sincerely!

bz33 писал(а) >>

Greetings to the organiser of this topic and all participants!

Is the topic of EA writing still up to date?

I'm trying to write an EA myself and I'm getting some good results, but I have not yet understood the indicators. I am currently writing stochastic EA, it's a good indicator, but during trends it starts giving false commands. To continue to implement the EA I needed a moving average of stochastic, preferably nested in the same or adjacent window of the chart with boundaries from zero to 100. The point of it is to go beyond a certain boundary, to understand that a certain trend has started. Of course, I can calculate all that on the body of my EA, but to analyze its performance, one should see the chart after running the strategy in the tester. I tried to use the trend charts that are available, but they do not meet my requirements. If you do not mind, please help me.

Sincerely!

ikastom did not help?

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

did hicastom not help or what?

What's icastom?

bz33 писал(а) >>

What is icastom?

you need to use the following function

double iCustom( string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift) 

Calculation of specified custom indicator. The custom indicator must be compiled ( file with EX4 extension) and located in terminal_directory\experts\indicators.

Good people, please help in any way you can :)

I need a code or a piece of code or a simple Expert Advisor of this type:

I opened a buy or sell position.

If the sell was losing then buy is opened but with double lot (like martingale) and if this buy was losing then sell is opened with triple lot, etc. Pre-closing the previous transactions.

If a buy position is opened then the same thing is opened, but vice versa, if sell is losing, then double lot is opened and so on.

If a deal with a usual or multiplied lot got profit at closing, then a new one is opened with usual number of lots respectively.

Forexai писал(а) >>

Good people, please help in any way you can :)

I need a code or a piece of code or a simple Expert Advisor of this type:

I opened a buy or sell position.

If sell was unprofitable, then buy is opened but with double lot (like martingale). If this buy was unprofitable, then sell is opened with triple lot and so on.

If buy is opened the same but vice versa in case of loss then sell with double lot and so on.

If a deal is usual or with a multiplied lot got profit at closing, a new one is opened with usual amount of lots, respectively.

What is your Take Profit and Stop Loss?

Well, the take is set at... say, 50.

and stop too, of course, let it be 50

The main thing is that trades should not pile up and there should be one working deal! It's important...because no fucking margin will be enough to stock up with so many lots :)

So...anyone?

What purpose do you need it for?

Is it for educational purposes or is it a strategy, there are not enough signals for a strategy.