[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 18

I think there's more in education, I need to prove something to myself...but there's a strategy in the pipeline, so if I prove it I'll post a very good strategy to attach to this robot if possible...

is there something similar from the experts ?

fortrader.ru >> :
I will write the adviser for free but one by one, write to whom it is necessary http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

I would like to communicate in ICQ or e-mail need to write an advisor under the indicator "Eye" my coordinates ICQ 214324476 e-mail okunev80@inbox.ru skyp Hammerfish5351

hammerfish >> :

I would like to communicate in ICQ or e-mail need to write an advisor under the indicator "Eye" my coordinates ICQ 214324476 e-mail okunev80@inbox.ru skyp Hammerfish5351

Didn't you leave the man without an organ of reproduction and without "Eye" by any chance? You should at least offer him condolences...

Help ZigZag to write a comment when a new indicator top appears.

Write a simple advisor!

The gist of it is this:

x1=(R1-PIVOT)*K/100+PIVOT, where x1 is the estimated level of the pending buy stop order!

x2=(PIVOT-S1)*K/100+PIVOT where x2 is a calculated level of a pending sell stop order!

Explanations: R1 is a resistance level (1), S1 is support level (1): these are also target take profit levels!

K is a number from 1 to 100, it should be offered in the settings of the Expert Advisor! i.e. k/100 is a percentage! (The default setting is k=53)

The Expert Advisor places pending orders x1 and x2 at 01.00 by GMT (night)!

Stop order for x1 is PIVOT-12 POINTS (0.0012 OR 000.12), TAKE PROFIT is equal to R1.

Stop order for x2 is PIVOT+12 POINTS (0.0012 OR 000.12), TAKE PROFIT is equal to S1.

The Expert Advisor closes all positions at 20:00 GMT! (Respectively, new orders at 1 a.m. GMT, as described above!

For his work will approach the attached indicator levels!

Regards!
Files:

CrossTrader >> :

Write a simple Expert Advisor!

The bottom line is this:

x1=(R1-PIVOT)*K/100+PIVOT, where x1 is the estimated level of the pending buy stop order!

x2=(PIVOT-S1)*K/100+PIVOT, where x2 is the calculated level of the pending sell stop order!

Explanation: R1 is a resistance level (1), S1 is a support level (1): they are also target take profit levels!

K is a number from 1 to 100, it should be suggested in the settings of the Expert Advisor! i.e. k/100 is a percentage! (The default setting is k=53)

The Expert Advisor sets pending orders x1 and x2 at 01.00 by GMT (night)!

A stop order for x1 is a PIVOT 12 POINTS (0.0012 OR 000.12), TAKE PROFIT is equal to R1.

Stop order for x2 is PIVOT+12 POINTS, (0.0012 OR 000.12), TAKE PROFIT is RIGHT TO S1.

The Expert Advisor closes all positions at 20:00 GMT! (Correspondingly, new orders at 1 a.m. GMT, as described above!

For his work suit the attached indicator levels!

Respectfully!

Do you want it for free already?

sanyooooook >> :

>> You want a freebie already?

Free for now! There's just no hurry! But if in 2 days with no answer! To......

karavaii писал(а) >>
Help in ZigZag to prescribe the output of the comment when a new top appears on the indicator.

A new top is fixed when a new branch appears. The train has left.

Vinin >> :

A new top is fixed when a new branch appears. The train has left.

Help in ZigZag to write the comment output when a new branch appears.