[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 59

Valera, Valera... You're not so young as to believe in fairy tales :)

Who's writing a councillor here?

Here's my idea.

Here's a look.

The Expert Advisor works by one indicator - Moving Average

1. You should change the following parameters in the EA settings:
lot size
take profit
stop loss
trailing stop

SS period
2. As soon as the chart crosses a moving average (MS) from top to bottom - a sell trade opens
. To buy from the bottom upwards.
OPENS ONLY 1 DEAL. No more trades are opened. And then
is opened again when the chart crosses the MA.
3. Trades are closed at Take Profit or Stop Loss.
4. Standard parameters:
CC period - 300
take profit - 200
stop loss - 20
trailing stop 30
time frame M15
lot - 0.1

that's the whole idea. who can - make an EA. I thank you in advance.

Vinin:

Which zigzag? Because there are a lot of them.

Hello. Please help me to create a script to open pending orders .
The essence of the system: Every morning I receive trading signals, how can I simplify their installation? They come in this form

price SL TP
EURUSD BUY STOP 1.3004 1.2973 1.3042
EURUSD SELL STOP 1.2968 1.2996 1.2926
GBPUSD BUY STOP 1.5473 1.5432 1.5523
GBPUSD SELL STOP 1.5417 1.5443 1.5371
EURJPY BUY STOP 108.63 108.36 109.02
EURJPY SELL STOP 108.22 108.52 107.86

I just want to change the opening price every day in the script, Sl and TP would be opened automatically with the specified parameters

vasilii8-85:

Hello. Please help me to create a script to open pending orders.
The essence of the system: Every morning I receive trading signals, how can I simplify their installation? They come in this form

price SL TP
EURUSD BUY STOP 1.3004 1.2973 1.3042
EURUSD SELL STOP 1.2968 1.2996 1.2926
GBPUSD BUY STOP 1.5473 1.5432 1.5523
GBPUSD SELL STOP 1.5417 1.5443 1.5371
EURJPY BUY STOP 108.63 108.36 109.02
EURJPY SELL STOP 108.22 108.52 107.86

I just want to change the opening price every day in the script, Sl and TP would be opened automatically with the given parameters

I feel like getting banned for a week. Do not spam

leshik5:
Hello.EA

VF_Capital_v040ru.ex4 can you make the robot open orders only to buy, and the second instance to sell and if possible drag stops with the cursor.

Decompiling is not welcome on this forum. Please contact the developer.

Hello!

I need a script that would allow me to build 4 hour candlesticks at a different time than the broker's. I.e. in MT from Alpari the 4-hour candlesticks are built at 0:00, 4:00, 8:00, 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 according to the terminal time, and I need that the candlesticks are built at 23:00, 3:00, 7:00, 11:00, 15:00 and 19:00.

I suspect that the standard Period_Converter can be refined.

Thanks in advance.

trade16fx:

Hello!

I need a script that would allow me to build 4 hour candles at a time other than the broker's. I.e. in MT by Alpari the 4-hour candlesticks are built at 0:00, 4:00, 8:00, 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 according to the terminal time, and I need that the candlesticks are built at 23:00, 3:00, 7:00, 11:00, 15:00 and 19:00.

I suspect that the standard Period_Converter can be refined.

Thanks in advance.

Make it simple, open a terminal in another brokerage company with GMT time and don't bother with the hassle.

..no one wants to pipsqueak? I have been observing for a long time a set of levels, which are rarely passed without pullbacks. I suggest experimenting with rebound with a fixed profit/stop. To start with you can take a ready indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8226 and try to work according to a simple scheme:

At 00:05, for example, wherever the price is, on top of it at the selllimit level and below the bylimit level. Stop and profit are fixed and adjustable in the menu.

Approximately ten fifteen minutes before the end of the session, all the orders are removed, the open positions are stopped or remain open until the profit/stop triggers, the next session has new levels and again at 00:05 orders are placed until the end of the day. The only filter is the terms of new order placement after the old ones triggered. If I have a quick glance at them all is OK, maybe somebody will be more mature. What are your opinions?

Gerasimm:

..no one wants to pipsqueak? I have long been observing a set of levels that are rarely passed without a pullback. I suggest experimenting with rebound with a fixed profit/stop. To start with, you can take a ready indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8226 and try to work according to a simple scheme:

At 00:05, for example, wherever the price is, on top of it at the selllimit level and below the bylimit level. Stop and profit are fixed and adjustable in the menu.

Approximately ten fifteen minutes before the end of the session, all the orders are removed, the open positions are stopped or remain open until the profit/stop triggers, the next session has new levels and again at 00:05 orders are placed until the end of the day. The only filter is the terms of new order placement after the old ones triggered. If I have a quick glance at them all is OK, maybe somebody will be more mature. What are your opinions?

Refer to John Katana's Rabbit indicator - search here for answers...

Gerasimm:

..no one wants to pipsqueak? I have long been observing a set of levels that are rarely passed without a pullback. I suggest experimenting with rebound with a fixed profit/stop. To start with, you can take a ready indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8226 and try to work according to a simple scheme:

00-05 dhtvz vj Moscow time?