I will write a bespoke expert - page 9

Registr писал (а) >>

What are you doing so quality in this penny-pinching market?

I think all the members of this forum are first and foremost traders. I think all the members of this forum are first and foremost traders, and writing MQL programs on demand is obviously not their main earning activity.

DrShumiloff писал(а) >>

I think all the members of this forum are first and foremost traders. The MQL programming on demand is obviously not their main earning activity.

There are traders, really, and there are people who are ready to bum for a bowl of soup, for the sake of a foolish hope to get hold of someone else's idea, so that for their own, the "quality" is clearly lacking...

Lemyx писал(а) >>

What I do in the market is my business and it's not up to you. Keep your opinions on hunters to yourself, nobody cares about them. If I'm interested, I'll ask you, "Tell me, register, how do you feel about those who are looking for the grail?" Then you can talk about it.

Is it circumventing or not circumventing...? :) And I'm not writing here for you, so I don't think I need your permission. :)

Registr >> :

There are traders, indeed, and then there are people willing to baulk for a bowl of soup, for the foolish hope of getting hold of someone else's idea, so that for their own, "quality" is clearly lacking...

There are people, really, and there are people nauseous, who only live by shitting everywhere, spoiling the mood of everyone around them and only thinking: "Where else aren't they waiting for me to give me a "nice" surprise?"

Registr писал(а) >>

There are traders, indeed, and then there are people who are prepared to be afraid for a bowl of soup, for the foolish hope of getting hold of someone else's idea, so that for their own, "quality" is clearly lacking...

Are you jealous that someone owns someone else's idea and eats soup in peace? :) And adequate people share ideas, imagine, or work quietly as they want:)

Lemyx писал(а) >>

Recently stumbled upon a turkey that builds trend lines, remembered that there was interest here.

I don't know if it's still relevant, but decided to post it anyway.

Thanks a lot! Funny thing, I will play with it ;)

Registr писал(а) >>

Another student has hatched...

the incubator has completed another cycle of work...