I will write a bespoke expert - page 4

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11182#comment_form

I have a EURUSD 1.5555 five digits after the comma So I would like to try to write a description of the combination myself using the example of this advisor I will write it myself but for the rest I am asking for help

Open a sell order at the combination that binds to sell If there is another combination to sell open another order, etc etc...... All sell orders are closed at the first Buy position

No TP

SL no

LOT constant 0.01

EA should analyze only japanese candlesticks and no other indicators

Thank you so much for your help

Lyfesh писал (а) >>

What's more serious?

Divers are understood as a close to 100% working mechanism, and hence merge together with the idea.
However, if the divert is analysed as a pattern, there is nothing funny, quite profitable.

Korey писал (а) >>

Divers are understood as a close to 100% working mechanism, and therefore they merge together with the idea.
However, if the diver is analysed as a pattern, then there is nothing funny, quite profitable.

Please elaborate on this point.

What do you mean as a pattern and not as a pattern?

What exactly do you call a div pattern?

A pattern is pictures that are so distinctive, i.e. repetitive. The market is formed from the sequence of pictures.
If we look at the "TS on Diversion", we can see that the authors suggest to choose between divergences, i.e. to choose between pictures.
So, the MTS on Diversion should have two levels:
1. calculation of divergences.
2. recognizing a profitable divergence, i.e. recognizing a picture from a profitable set.

Korey писал (а) >>
A pattern is such characteristic pictures, i.e. repetitive. From the sequence of pictures the market is formed.
If we look at the "TS by Divergence", we can see that the authors suggest to choose between the divergences, i.e. to choose between the pictures.
So, the MTS on divergences should have two levels:
1. calculation of divergences.
2. recognizing a profitable divergence, i.e. recognizing a picture from a profitable set.

OK, 1. - I see, but where can I get a profitable set of diverters?)

Or from the history we may gather different ones for each currency pair?

Work as with patterns - i.e. count by history.

Korey писал (а) >>
You have to work like with patterns - i.e. you have to count by history.

What do you call a "profitable pattern"? And how do you distinguish it from an unprofitable pattern?

There is a concept of deaver, for example, when price has reached a new maximum, but indicator has not. But on history we have a lot of such patterns, good and bad. How to separate them?

Korey писал (а) >>
Work like with patterns - i.e. count by history.

All right. Then how do you recognise them? By the ratios of some sides of the triangle, or by the angles of inclination, or by what criteria? You won't get an absolute copy of the pattern in the future, there must be some permissible deviations from the pattern. Maybe you can tell me where to read about it, if it takes too long.

So, first you need to find an acceptable description of a diver as a pattern.

There are also pattern-based EAs, which are also worth playing without diverters.

Korey писал (а) >>

So, first you need to find an acceptable description of a diver as a pattern.

There are also pattern-based EAs, which are also worth spinning without diverters.

>> Are you working with civs or do you just think that maybe something will work out if you spin:)?