I will write a bespoke expert - page 3

Him :)

I'm temporarily not taking orders, there's no time...

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

Him :)

I'm temporarily not taking orders, there's no time...

Eh... I'm temporarily not taking either. Brains aren't curly enough yet :(

<-- Where can I get a brain curl? -->

Lyfesh писал (а) >>

Eh... and I'm temporarily not taking it. Brains aren't curly enough yet :(

<-- Where can I get a brain flattener? -->

I have an acquaintance who distributes the rafts you're interested in. I can ask him for a tip if you need it :-)

Lemyx писал (а) >>

I have an acquaintance who distributes the rafts you're interested in. I can ask him for a tip if you need it :-)

>> and they say they'll help...

Yeah, a clove in each temple. Immediately you become enlightened and see that Foreh is no longer needed.

KimIV писал (а) >>

They say they'll wiggle their tails...

TO KimIV

Do you use them to pick at your ears? :-)

TO Lyfesh
But seriously, we may make diverters to be defined by different indicators, but their list should be clearly stipulated and it will be possible to choose in a parameter, for example 1 -- diverters by MAKD, 2 -- diverters by stochastic etc.

Would it suit you?

Divers on the MACD are "oink oink", on the Stoch they are "quack oink", on the RSI they are "bae-e-e-e-e", etc.

to Mathemat

Divers are patterns, but patterns are more serious.)

Lemyx писал (а) >>

TO KimIV

Pick your ears with them? :-)

TO Lyfesh
But seriously, we may make diverters to be defined by different indicators, but their list must be clearly stipulated and it will be possible to choose in a parameter, for example 1 -- diverters by MAKD, 2 -- diverters by stochastic, etc.

Would that work for you?

I can do it myself.

Thank you for your advices about my brain, kind people, you must have tried all these methods yourself if you advise me:)

Korey писал (а) >>

to Mathemat

Divers are patterns, but patterns are more serious.)

What's more serious?