I will write a bespoke expert - page 7

KimIV писал (а) >>

And they say the hocks help...

>> they help when the oak is half-wood, like me.

Dear KimIV, Since I'm just making my first baby steps in MQL4, I'm going to make a huge request and try to be as clear as possible.
There is a standard Moving Average Expert Advisor in the standard MetaTrader program:

On the hourly chart

Opening of positions
When a condition appears, an EA opens one position (say, BUY № 1). In the next hour, after the order opening, the condition of position opening is still met; it should open BUY № 2, etc.

Position closing
2.As soon as the condition (in our case, SELL) arises, the advisor closes BUY#1. The next hour the SELL condition persists - we close BUY#2, etc. until the last BUY# is closed.
At the next hour, after the last BUY- last BUY close, SELL condition is maintained. Then SELL № 1 is opened. Everything is repeated exactly in the opposite direction.

If this is not time-consuming, please show me your working version of the Expert Advisor.

And a char-grilled goose with appetising drumsticks to go with it.

Rodich1 писал (а) >>

I can program it for you too. >> Chat with me in your inbox.

Lemyx писал (а) >>

I can program that for you too. >> message me and I'll talk to you.

If you could program it, you would have done it. For a pro this task is a bump, for a dummy it is Everest. This Expert Advisor is a drain. But I have some work, which, when added to the EA, will theoretically take about 40% from the market EVERY DAY except Mondays and American weekends, and judging by your suggestion, the communication will not be through ICQ, but through WMZ barbs. I don't want to part with some part of them, but it will be in 7 months or so. Theoretically, the Expert Advisor should solve the problem starting with $20 for 7 months if the deposit grows by 10% a day. If I am going down the wrong path, I am greedy to give $0.01 for an EA as well. So I can only make a gentleman's agreement with you or any of the programmers.

Rodich1

You can knock on my door. The coordinates are in my profile

Vinin писал (а) >>

You can knock on my door. Coordinates are in my profile.

>> knock on my email.

Rodich1 писал (а) >>

Judging by your suggestion, communication will not be via ICQ, but via WMZ barbs.

Yes, I write experts to order for money and I don't hide it. But from your side to claim that I'm only concerned and that I'm scraping exorbitant prices, at least this is not justified, because you absolutely do not know how I work and what kind of person I am.

Therefore, the attack is dismissed.

Lemyx писал (а) >>

Yes, I write experts on commission for money and I make no secret of this. But for you to claim that this is all I care about and that I charge exorbitant prices is, at the very least, unfounded, because you have absolutely no idea how I work or what kind of person I am.

Therefore the attack is dismissed.

No need to justify yourself to lovers of freebies.

Integer писал (а) >>

No need to make excuses either, to freebie lovers.

You're so harsh.

Labour ennobles man, they go to work solely because it ennobles them. So asking them to be paid might offend them.

You are the weird ones. The man offers a service; whoever needs it, uses it; whoever doesn't, writes it himself or goes other ways, and it's silly to discuss it at all. No one is forcing you to go to him. It's not clear what's going on here...

timbo писал (а) >>

What a harsh one you are.

Labour ennobles people, so they go to work solely because it ennobles them. That's why asking them to be paid might offend them.

What a great phrase! I'll have to put it in my book :-)