Hidden divergence - page 20

SergNF писал (а) >>

but that doesn't stop me, based on what the rider says doesn't exist......

from this place, more details, please :)...... and "in the eyes, in the eyes....." :)........ well, I can't figure out what you mean :)

and a screenshot of his "failed" I have now tried to attach here, but again failed (apparently my proxy chopped something) ..... and it does not matter, in the end, the question is that I asked the author 9-21-6, a question on the ' Hate Pipsing.: let him try to attach elementary zz to the history and show on the chart how its diverters-covers work...... zz has nothing to do here, it just clearly shows the basic movements, but with divergences is really a problem..... I have the feeling, looking at the H1 chart, that it, with these parameters, works on H4......

Author and Discussion Initiator, help clarify the issue...... it's not hard, right?

s2101 писал (а) >>

What it does find, it displays correctly. But most types of signals it "can't" display.

here's the screenshot again..... 12345.....

Can we do it manually: here is the price - h1,2,3,4,5..... Low1.2.3.4.5...... here is the indicator - h1,2,3,4,5... Low1.2.3.4.5...

if so-and-so on so-and-so TF, then buy or sell etc. etc. - or do you think no one will understand this formalization? .... even 100-500 lines, it would make sense.....

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Sergei, have you read the main post of page 8? Why do you need the 5th wave? The money is being made on the 3rd. Respecting the work of s2101 I have to say that he did not answer any of the questions posed on page #15. Once again I say. The U-turn is your Enemy. You cannot work ONLY on Straight D-K (you need additional filters, the simplest ones like MA17Close or MA10Med). VERY RISKY. It gives a lot of false signals in a sluggish market. And in a heated (intraday) D-C is not effective. Hidden D-C does not need filters.

Why exactly 17-10?

Korey писал (а) >>

"Information is that which reduces the measure of our ignorance" Shannon.

So: in terms of information, divergence is a sign - the indicator is off the charts.
If the indicator is going high, it means that something interesting and maybe useful is going on and this interesting is being analyzed with other methods than the high indicator.
The problem is that the divergence as an indicator = fuzzy, blurred, lagging. I.e. some kind of ghost or "Ready number five".

it's so fast and unexpected here :)

it seems to me that when it goes off the scale, the arrow goes to the right and doesn't even go anywhere by tapping, but here it's a bit different....

SergNF писал (а) >>

"This" I am solely referring to "this":

Personally, I met both for conscience and as a friend, and simply because of "leavened patriotism" (in modern parlance, perhaps, "deceived", most importantly not by the "golden calf". but by something slightly more sublime), and not just for fear. True, in the days of the Empire. :(

But this is no longer about the ottolichnye "tails", but about the "black Swans" :)

... But not in the long run again.......

question and philosophical and offtop again......

post ready to be deleted and no reply required )

rider писал (а) >>

it's so fast and unexpected :)

To me, when it goes off the scale, the arrow goes to the right and doesn't even go anywhere by tapping, but here it's different somewhat....

The MACD accumulates the difference in moving averages.
MACD line == slope difference or velocity difference ==> MACD value is velocity increment relative to the average == or acceleration (but not in pure form, as it is first discrete integration).
Moving averages accumulate the misalignment at reversals and select the misalignment at "straight" sections.
The size of the misalignment depends on the relationship between the MA period and the rate of price turns.
The size of the jerk is included in the result as a divergence.
The MACD extremum is drawn as a notch. The MACD extremum position depends on the MA period and the price pivot rate (the number of bars of the wave).
Knowing this - what (what information?) can we draw from the MACD clones == i.e. from the relative acceleration graph of the integral curves.
Is there information about the Future in this?
Geronimo is correct here - look for trend continuation not reversal.

s2101 писал (а) >>

But this is not right. It will not be possible to single out trend and counter-trend signals separately. (Especially since it's detrimental for trading orientation). And, most likely, your TOR is incorrect (but this can be corrected).

----

Everything in this life is fixable until we get to the next one. Do you want me to argue with you about separation? So I won't until you carefully read the definition of Hidden D-K and about corrections on page #8. For practical trading, a few paragraphs on that page are more important than volumes of research on Divergence. Also ... Since Gerald Appel (the creator of MACD) and Alexander think alike, see the previous post, my TOR is absolutely correct.

Concerning МА17 and МА10. I often use it in my strategies, nothing more. As an example, I can give you MACDSample. If you use МА17 there and trade with 3.6 lot since 2002 you will get the maximum profit. But it is nothing more than an example of optimization.

rider писал (а) >>

... but not in the long term again.......

a question both philosophical and offtop again......

post ready to be deleted and no answer required )

I will reply in private.

Korey писал (а) >>

The MACD accumulates the difference in the movement of the moving averages.
MACD line == slope difference or velocity difference ==> MACD value is velocity increment relative to the average == or acceleration (but not in pure form, as it is first discrete integration).
Moving averages accumulate the misalignment at reversals and select the misalignment at "straight" sections.
The size of the misalignment depends on the relationship between the MA period and the rate of price turns.
The size of the jerk is included in the result as a divergence.
The MACD extremum is drawn as a notch. The MACD extremum position depends on the MA period and the price pivot rate (the number of bars of the wave).
Knowing this - what (what information?) can we draw from the MACD clones == i.e. from the relative acceleration graph of the integral curves.
Is there information about the Future in this?
Geronimo is correct here - look for trend continuation not reversal.

thank you Sasha.... sincerely..... thought about it, but you also threw in a few "redundant" thoughts inadvertently :)

to rider

Yep, that's why I'm posting, I'm hooked on this thread myself, thanks Geronimo - persistent projectapper,
-something like "useful use of feddings" comes to mind))))